Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

I used to have gay friends when I was in college.  The one asked me, "So Steve, what would you do if you were hooking up with this really hot chick and then it turns out she had a dick". 

Variable

The obvious answer is to keep going and act like you didn't notice. 

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 07, 2011, 10:48 PM
I need more gay male friends. I've had a few in the past and they're a blast to hang out with.

Oh, and I just wanted to let you know I'm about half way through My So-Called Life. Makes me feel all nostalgic. The 90's were awesome.

the ending is going to piss you off. it's the only time i hated claire danes for pulling out of the show. jordan catalano is oh la la.

chick de la lynch

I'm not fond of Jared Leto, but he's rather cute on the show. A friend of mine in high school met him at a Mexican restaurant. I was there, too but I had no interest in meeting him. He almost seemed like he was waiting around for us to ask him for an autograph. He's kind of short in person.

I love Rayanne. She seems like loads of fun. Brian seems like the kind of guy I'd date, but he's a total asshole.

blixa

leto is a knob but catalano was a character that was specifically made for people to fall in love with. brian is a dickhead. my favourite characters were angela's mother and ricky. i love ricky so much.

chick de la lynch

I'm currently watching the episode where Jordan wants to have sex, but Angela isn't so sure if she wants to. God, I wanted to have sex with him in the car! I don't know how she even held herself back.

There is not enough Ricky in the show, which is a shame because I think he's an interesting character, but I haven't finished the series yet so I'm probably speaking too soon.

blixa

HAHAHAHA I KNOW!! I WAS LIKE, "ROOT HIM!!!"

but i think she made the right decision. there's a lot more involving ricky coming on. some of the saddest episodes involve him. i love the fact that he's gay and very catholic.

chick de la lynch

I watched the Christmas episode after I wrote that. It was rough. I cried, but who wouldn't with an episode like that.

blixa

the christmas episode was hard to get through. i think he has so much goodness. he's the type of friend anyone would want in their corner. i hated it when he left the chase family, but i figured he needed to for things to progress for him.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Mar 08, 2011, 03:43 AM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 07, 2011, 10:48 PM
I need more gay male friends. I've had a few in the past and they're a blast to hang out with.

Oh, and I just wanted to let you know I'm about half way through My So-Called Life. Makes me feel all nostalgic. The 90's were awesome.

the ending is going to piss you off. it's the only time i hated claire danes for pulling out of the show. jordan catalano is oh la la.

You're right. I am pissed. It seemed like things were really building up and then BAM! No more. Blahhh!

blixa

i had the worst graduation everrrrr. everrrrrrrrrrr. i hope i can laugh about it in the future.

tarkil

We're listening...   :)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

i don't want to talk about it. i just wanted to state that i had a bad graduation day.

bright lights, big city

you got caught not wearing underwear in the graduation gown, didn't you.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I guess things run differently down under.  :P

Sorry, that was a horrible pun.

blixa

i always wear underwear. it was something else but let's all forget it.

i hate it when australia gets referred to as 'down under'.

blixa

bright lights, big city

i miss you. come back to me.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I just want to say I love you. I really do.

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 21, 2011, 05:16 AM
I just want to say I love you. I really do.

heaven, i love you too. i'm going to have you over at some point and you can sleep in my bed and i'll stroke your hair and tell you amazing things in a soothing voice. you know what this means. i'm in utter shock right now. i want to cry but i feel like i don't have the right to.