Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poofing acid

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Mar 21, 2011, 02:42 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Mar 21, 2011, 07:16 AM
I just want to say I love you. I really do.

heaven, i love you too. i'm going to have you over at some point and you can sleep in my bed and i'll stroke your hair and tell you amazing things in a soothing voice. you know what this means. i'm in utter shock right now. i want to cry but i feel like i don't have the right to.

I'd like that. It sounds like it would be a nice place to be right now.

I know you never got the chance to meet her, but if you feel as if you want to cry, do so. I think she would have liked the fact she made an impact on the world.

blixa

she gave me you! i'm forever grateful.

we'll still do it at some point. we can listen to sad music, smoke cigarettes, and eat red licorice.

chick de la lynch

That actually sounds like a shitload of fun. I love red licorice!

blixa

i have fun when i'm doing that by myself so imagine the fun with another person. it'll be twofold!!!

chick de la lynch

We'll make a date of it!

blixa

in the meantime, can you learn the words to the ship song by nick cave and the bad seeds so we can get drunk and sing along to it. maybe even cry because it's such a bloody beautiful song.

chick de la lynch

I've heard great things about that song, but haven't made an effort to listen to it. I heard Amanda Palmer covered it, and apparently Nick Cave loved it. Either that, or he just complimented the cover to be nice.

blixa

nick doesn't say something he doesn't mean. i still remember when i was in high school and i heard an interview he did on triple j with craig reucassel and chris taylor where he openly admitted to liking hugh grant and his movies. he's not a person who will pretend to like or dislike something to be kind or to sound cool. he just says what he's thinking.

it's split between the ship song and all out of love when it comes to what my favourite song in the world is.

maybe you shouldn't listen to it now because it will make you cry and you need to do your best to not do so much of that but if you're up for giving it a listen then here is the version that has the most views:
songwriters circle.

but this is personally my favourite version. it's the best live version i've ever heard of the song:
i wanna die to this version.

blixa

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED THE FUCK OFF. I HATE IT, HHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTEEE, WHEN SOMEONE GOES THROUGH YOUR ROOM AND CLEANS IT UP, REARRANGING YOUR SHIT AND EVERYTHING AND THINK THEY'RE DOING YOU A FAVOUR. YOU'RE NOT FUCKING DOING ME A FAVOUR!!!! DON'T TOUCH MY SHIT.

NOW I HAVE TO WASTE MY FUCKING TIME GOING THROUGH MY FUCKING ROOM LOOKING THROUGH MY FUCKING STUFF TO KNOW JUST WHERE THE FUCK MY THINGS ARE AT! NOT HELPING AT ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chick de la lynch

Who went through your room?

My mom would always clean my room the weekends I would stay with my father. It was annoying because I couldn't find anything.

blixa

my sister. i realise she was trying to be helpful. when i was living in my parents garage i knew no one was going to touch my things, and i kind of thought the same thing now that i have my own room. my parents warned her not to touch anything in there without asking me but she went ahead and did it anyway. sometimes i think she knows what i'm like but clearly she doesn't know shit.

it's not just about not finding things. it's the idea of someone going through my personal things that irks me. i come froma  family that wants to know your business 24/7 so this is massively annoying.

chick de la lynch

My family is the opposite--no one asks anything. We are very private people, so we understand personal belongings and space.

blixa

when it comes to shameful family shit no one talks about it because everyone tries to sweep it under the carpet. privacy still doesn't exist in my family. i try my best to keep as much private as i can. i'm surprised i managed to go out with callum for several weeks and no one found out about him, which would have led them to find out he just came out of prison. i'm super private with relationships. i never ever talk about them with anyone.

you are lucky in a way that your family isn't like that.

chick de la lynch

I am rather thankful my family has always been like that. They always have trust in what I do. Sometimes they pry, but for the most part whatever we do outside of the house is our own business, and unless we open the door  to our lives, it remains to be our business.

blixa

that is so far away from what i know hahahaha i remember once after school i was at the station and i hugged my friend robert for several minutes and i got home later that evening and my mum was like, "do you have a black guy for a boyfriend or something?"

it's like the mafia. my mum always told me everything was on my terms, which is true. i've always told my family that whatever is my business is my business and if it's related to them somehow then they can ask about it.

blixa

been feeling super hormonal lately. my sex drive is higher than usual. it used to be non-existant. now i'm having messed up thoughts and dreams about bill murray and blake lively having sex with each other.

chick de la lynch

Bill Murray back in the 80's or Bill Murray present? If it's Murray from the 80's then that's hot. If it's now...uh....

blixa

ghostbusters bill murray. although i didn't mind him in broken flowers. i like very very old guys so...

Vesanic