Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lostpilot

Dear Mazzy, now you have a contender in "weird chick" position of SharingLungs!
Bring that wiccan mumbo jumbo down! :)

blixa

i didn't realise i was the 'weird chick' here. damn. first i'm called a hippie and now i'm supposed to be a weird chick. what have i said that makes people think that about me? hahaha

i'm not a wiccan so i think i automatically lose. to be honest, i really don't see myself in competition with anyone because, umm, i don't really care. being aussie i think i'm too LAZY to care even if i wanted to.

Quote from: Vesanic on Apr 04, 2011, 04:10 PM
I like you.

you aight!

Crazylegs

Quote from: blixa on Apr 04, 2011, 05:50 PM
i didn't realise i was the 'weird chick' here. damn. first i'm called a hippie and now i'm supposed to be a weird chick.

I'm guessing it has to do with you rocking the hairy legs and pits back in the day.

blixa

'back in the day' being past tense. i was hot when i rocked that look. i got so much pussy, man. of course that was my sexual currency of the day back then. i mean, you know, i still don't pluck my eyebrows, i still oogle girls i find attractive and i don't bother dressing myself properly but i'm not too fussed. people call that 'au naturale' because luckily we make up names for shit we can't be bothered to do.

lostpilot

you still have extraordinary opinions about things and your world view definitely has some recurring themes. But where did I say that I don't enjoy weird chicks? People will different personalities are always interesting and attractive. Just so you know

blixa

oh no, i never insinuated you didn't like weird girls/people. everyone likes a weirdo. i think within my family circle, perhaps i have extraordinary views even though i know that they influence a lot of my opinions because my father or my brother will push me about why i believe in a certain stance and then i'm forced to explain myself thoroughly to them and i therefore learn something else i didn't know about myself, but out within the general public and with people i interact with i find that we share similar views. except about animal rights.

i'm usually more so described as "mean" and "annoying". sometimes interesting, but never attractive hahaha

lostpilot

well, I can certainly understand the "weird child" thing you've got going on here. I was always "THE ONE" in my family. My father still disagrees on mostly everything I believe in the universe, so we stopped talking about personal stuff a while ago. My mother is trying to become a little more open-minded and she is doing a pretty good job at it. Not to the fullest, but still. My brother, farther in Ireland, westernized world has become a slave to the wage. And none of them so far know that I could bring back a boyfriend home any day now. I think my father would eventually off himself, my mother would cry yet finally accept me and my brother.. silent treatment for decades. This is the post-soviet world that a freak like me had to grow up in. At least most of my friends tell me that I am an inspiration to live for them. At least I have that..

But oh, enough about me, lets focus back on you :)

poofing acid

blixa

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 04, 2011, 08:24 PM
well, I can certainly understand the "weird child" thing you've got going on here. I was always "THE ONE" in my family. My father still disagrees on mostly everything I believe in the universe, so we stopped talking about personal stuff a while ago. My mother is trying to become a little more open-minded and she is doing a pretty good job at it. Not to the fullest, but still. My brother, farther in Ireland, westernized world has become a slave to the wage. And none of them so far know that I could bring back a boyfriend home any day now. I think my father would eventually off himself, my mother would cry yet finally accept me and my brother.. silent treatment for decades. This is the post-soviet world that a freak like me had to grow up in. At least most of my friends tell me that I am an inspiration to live for them. At least I have that..

But oh, enough about me, lets focus back on you :)

fuck. sounds like my relationship with my dad. i am "the one" in my family too. you tend to stick out like a sore thumb. my dad is super smart. i don't agree with him about anything but i have to respect his intellect even though it is thwarted. i've never considered myself as being weird. if people want to think that then fine, but i don't think that about myself. my core values are based on humanist beliefs.

Quote from: poofing acid on Apr 05, 2011, 04:47 AM
Hi mazzy,

Please download the track?  http://bonnaroo.sonicbids.com/BandDetails.aspx?b=27777&sr=false&bn=Outside+the+Box

And everyone else, do it!

i can't download it because i don't have facebook.

poofing acid

Get a facebook then. It's 2011.

blixa

i don't want one. just thinking that something like facebook exists makes me physically ill.

lukas989

Heh I know what you mean.  when i realised I was starting to dislike people I like because of their daily updates, I shut the bitch down, then started it up again under a false name with no details on it so I could continue playing scrabble.  Now scrabble is fucking up my life...Ive no job, no friends, no contact with my family, no outlet for exercise, a reliance on quick and easy unhealthy food, and a girlfriend who damages my self esteem with her constant 'stop sitting around playing scrabble all day!!' taunts.  I cant win.

bright lights, big city

simpsons one of us

captain obvious says, "the car = facebook"

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

poofing acid

Quote from: blixa on Apr 05, 2011, 06:13 PM
i don't want one. just thinking that something like facebook exists makes me physically ill.

Get one then we can facebook chat and tag each other in photos!

blixa

my answer is still no.

steven, upload the song on mediafire and i'll download it through there.

poofing acid

The reason to download on that link is because it counts as a vote for them to play at bonnaroo.

blixa

well, i don't have facebook so i can't help in any way.

poofing acid

bright lights, big city

this conversation just keeps going in circles.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

bright lights, big city gets massive brownie points for posting a clip to one of my favorite Simpsons episodes.