Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

blixa

and THAT is why i don't touch drugs.

Vesanic

Bleh, this is fucking terrible.

blixa

i adored d'arcy when i was in high school. i know people look bad in mug shots but seeing that was heartbreaking.

bright lights, big city

oh my, that doesn't even look like d'arcy. she used to be so hot too.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

she was gorgeous.

i think it's drugs AND plastic surgery. there was that photo of her with mickey rourke a few years ago and she looked terrible there.

poofing acid

I see right now, the number 1 album on What is a band called the middle east.  The tags are indie, folk, australia.  They any good?

blixa

i saw grand salvo open for them at the factory about 2 years ago. they are a good band. i was going to up their ep on the album of the week thingo.

blood.

chick de la lynch

Found some more pictures of Mia's boyfriend. I couldn't find many with him alone, so you'll just have to deal with her in the pictures as well. :P

I hope these hit the spot.

blixa

ohhhhh, he does look like reedus. he doesn't have the bone structure and that intensely sexy gaze that reedus has but what he's got is good too. lucky girl. you're right, i should never have to meet this guy. there will be trouble if i do hahahaha.

chick de la lynch

I don't think the pictures do him justice. He looks way better in person. He has a pretty nice body, too but he's a very modest guy so he doesn't do much to show it off. I can appreciate that. My dad met him a few months back and said he was a skinny white boy. I laughed. If only he saw him shirtless...

blixa

oh, dear. i just had an orgasm.

raynor

he has one of the smoothest moves I've ever seen quite frankly. he should really ditch that hair though, makes him look like he's wearing a mop on his head.

blixa

i like him with long hair. it makes him look older. he looks sexy either way. i didn't think he could actually dance that well, you know, being a computer nerd and all. he was a prodigy - he was hacking into shit when he was a teen, but no one is asking him the important question of when he learnt how to dance like that hahaha

does this mean you think he's attractive, glenn? because i need you on my side.

chick de la lynch

Julian is good...for a white boy.

Is Iceland the place to go for parties? Because it seems like a lot of famous people go there for New Years or just to boogie.

poofing acid

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Apr 11, 2011, 05:37 PM
Julian is good...for a white boy.

Is Iceland the place to go for parties? Because it seems like a lot of famous people go there for New Years or just to boogie.

he's so white!

i've never heard of anyone going to iceland to boogie hahaha it looks like a beautiful country though.

raynor

Going to Iceland to party is pretty popular I'd say. I can understand you fellas arn't to updated, being from the other side of this globe and all, but it's definitely nothing new.

raynor

Quote from: poofing acid on Apr 11, 2011, 10:02 PM
Buy it!

http://groupees.yawma.net/
how many times have you seen Umphrey's? It might be time for me to seriously check them out, since you've been yapping about them the last five years or so.