Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

you know, like, i would totally let him have his way with me.

OH GOD!

geeeene.

Law

lmao you really like the odd ones don't you.

Whats happening with wales btw?

blixa

well, it came down to this guy from spain and i. he had more experience. he'd run his own gallery. i hadn't. i've curated two shows and one of them was about penis sculptures...i mean, clearly he was going to get it. i'll keep applying though.

i'm also being wooed by a girl named celia. i was like, "i don't like...people..." and i swear i scared everyone in the room hahaha. i was just doing my best daniel day-lewis impersonation. but seriously, you put your fingers inside some girls vagina and she's in love.

your sister gets me hard

blixa

no. i'm pretty sure your imagination is good enough, steven.

plus i'm not sticking my fingers anywhere. i like being single. less problems. i'm actually not a fan of physical contact. i just want someone to watch films with me and snuggle up to at night WITHOUT ANY FUNNY BUSINESS.

chick de la lynch

I'd like to watch movies with you, and I'm pretty sure I can arrange to be your snuggle buddy.  :)

But seriously, it's really hard for me to watch films with just anyone. I don't want to watch a film with someone who will talk back to the screen or ask every five minutes what's happening. Depending on the film, sometimes I need to process what I just watched and I need to just be alone with my own brain. People see it as me giving them the brush off, but I'm just letting the film sink in.

blixa

i'd definitely snuggle with you  ;)

my friend was telling me that his ex-girlfriend couldn't sit down and watch a movie. her mind always wondered off. she could only pay attention to disney movies or something. i only watch movies with close friends.

but sometimes there's movies you have to watch alone. dead man's shoes and i'm still here were movies i had to watch by myself. i think the killer inside me is another one i have to watch on my own.

chick de la lynch

Strozsek was a film I had to watch on my own, not to mention be alone for an hour after watching that film. I remember watching The Hurt Locker with Mia, my roommate Melody and Melody's boyfriend. I had to be alone for a half hour after the movie ended -- it was an intense film and I needed time to process. They ended up playing Wii while I went into the kitchen to be by myself.

If I am watching a movie I've seen before with a friend, then it doesn't  matter. It's the ones I've never seen or the ones I know are going to be intense where I need to be alone.

Law

Quote from: blixa on Sep 14, 2010, 05:18 PM
well, it came down to this guy from spain and i. he had more experience. he'd run his own gallery. i hadn't. i've curated two shows and one of them was about penis sculptures...i mean, clearly he was going to get it. i'll keep applying though.

i'm also being wooed by a girl named celia. i was like, "i don't like...people..." and i swear i scared everyone in the room hahaha. i was just doing my best daniel day-lewis impersonation. but seriously, you put your fingers inside some girls vagina and she's in love.

Well good luck for the next one, I'm in a similar situation.

And yeah that's what happens when I use my fingers!

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Sep 20, 2010, 07:42 AM
Strozsek was a film I had to watch on my own, not to mention be alone for an hour after watching that film. I remember watching The Hurt Locker with Mia, my roommate Melody and Melody's boyfriend. I had to be alone for a half hour after the movie ended -- it was an intense film and I needed time to process. They ended up playing Wii while I went into the kitchen to be by myself.

If I am watching a movie I've seen before with a friend, then it doesn't  matter. It's the ones I've never seen or the ones I know are going to be intense where I need to be alone.

i knew that irreversible was a film i had to watch alone. i waited for everyone to leave the house and sat on the carpet in the middle of the lounge room and watched it. it was soul destroying. same with into the wild. i can never watch that film ever again.

bright lights, big city

The Killing. I'm seeing some short snippets of it once in a while now on tv. I know it'll be awesome, I just want to know if it's anything like Twin Peaks. From what I get from the initial plot, it sounds like there might be at least one similarity to TP.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

to be honest with you, i've never seen anything by david lynch.

i mean i've seen bits of the elephant man when i was very young. i don't remember much of it.

bright lights, big city

all i have to say is.... blasphemy.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

I haven't seen much of him either, and he does seem like a pretentious knob. But then again, that goes for so many great artists.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 05, 2010, 06:16 PM
all i have to say is.... blasphemy.

i know! i've just never been tempted to check anything out. i like more obscure movie makers, AND I KNOW HOW FUCKING PRETENTIOUS I SOUND. i checked out woody allen after years of being told to and i didn't like his stuff at all. i don't want the same thing to happen to lynch although my dad said that i really seemed to like the elephant man when we watched it together and the fact that i remember some of it means that i must've liked it quite a bit.

it's not just lynch though, i have never seen toy story, monsters inc, or anything else that most people my age would have seen.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Nov 07, 2010, 03:14 AM
i like more obscure movie makers, AND I KNOW HOW FUCKING PRETENTIOUS I SOUND.
such a hipster haha
DERP

blixa

my mum gave me her nightgown (70's era) and it's the skankiest nightgown. it's really elegant but it leaves nothing to the imagination. i don't understand why she gave it to me. i've had it for a while but i don't feel that my body has grown into it.

i sent a picture of me wearing it to my friend and he said it almost turned him straight hahaha. i can only accept compliments from gay men.

blixa

SO YOU CAN SEND IT TO EVERYONE. NO THNX.

bright lights, big city

DERP