blixa

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Nov 07, 2010, 11:33 PM
I won't send it to anyone. 

YOU'RE THE LAST PERSON I WOULD SEND IT TO HAHAHAHA

your sister gets me hard

blixa

i didn't mean that.

chick de la lynch

I saw the picture and it was all kinds of sexy! Rraawr!

blixa

been painting walls. getting ready for honours exhibition.

bright lights, big city

to continue our previous conversation, no you don't need facebook. i was just wondering. i'm not the biggest fan of it either, but it's just that EVERYONE here seems to use it 24/7.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

mum: "just because everyone's doing it doesn't mean you have to do it."

that is my mum's advice about everything.

bright lights, big city

sounds EXACTLY like mine.

yet, here i am growing a mustache and using the fbook.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Vesanic

That's exactly unlike mine. The more different I am from other people, the more she hates me, haha.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 09, 2010, 04:25 PM
sounds EXACTLY like mine.

yet, here i am growing a mustache and using the fbook.

growing a moustache? please please please show us all. i don't know if you realise this but i'm a huge fan of facial hair.

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 09, 2010, 04:27 PM
That's exactly unlike mine. The more different I am from other people, the more she hates me, haha.

my mum is like that too. she's a double edged sword. she complains that i'm different from girls my age and then turns around and compliments me about being unique and an individual who believes in the right things. i think they want us to sit somewhere in the middle. that's a really hard place to sit.

bright lights, big city

oh i know, you mention it probably once a week haha. the thing where we're different, though, is my picture-creating apparatus. i basically rely on friends to take the pics, and most of the time they are deadbeats. i will definitely get a shot this pervert-stache. it's only been about 10 days so far, but i'll have you know that i am winning the contest so far amongst my buddies.

regrettable, i know, especially since i can't any pics on the ol' facebook that date back to when i had a sweet beard in college.
DERP

blixa

well, i'm currently doing my bfa honours in photography so i am all about the photographs, my friend.

is it a bit of this:

because you know i'm going to indecently assault you if it is a bit of that hahaha.

bright lights, big city

wtf! there's no picture, haha. this is what i'm modelling it after, i call it The Bullock, after Tim Olyphant's character from Deadwood. it's definitely not there yet sadly, and i'm also trying to get some rockin' sideburns to go along with it. I'm definitely getting the ladies with this!

DERP

Vesanic

Don't know what is so good about moustaches. I always found them horrible.

blixa

fixed the picture, mark. go for a proper mo. just let it do what it wants. after it's grown a bit start shaping it. you'll get the awesome girls with the mo.

Quote from: Vesanic on Nov 10, 2010, 09:41 PM
Don't know what is so good about moustaches. I always found them horrible.

they're not for everyone. i personally find facial hair very sexy. stubble is also good.

bright lights, big city

ahh yes, The Elliott. possibly the most legendary 'stache. yeeeeah mine won't ever make that.
DERP

blixa

i finished hanging for the exhibition. one down and another one to go. i'm going to take a shower and snuggle into bed.

bright lights, big city

you in Melbourne? i looked it up and it says you're 16 hours ahead of me. good god.
DERP

blixa

i live in sydney at the moment.