Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

i started watching Sherlock now back to back with Luther. new Sherlock is actually pretty good for taking place in modern London. he's played by the most British person I've ever heard of, Benedict Cumberbatch. can't make that shit up.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

benedict cumberbatch. that name doesn't even sound real. i can't seem to get into moder day sherlock. they play it on a commercial channel and that is just the weirdest thing because they rarely play any british shows. it's usually the abc that does that.

i cried at yesterday's luther episode. AND THEY PLAYED SIA THE WHOLE TIME.

but again, idris elba is an incredible actor. he's brilliant in this.

bright lights, big city

i really have to admit that everything i've seen him in, he's pretty awesome. even in the No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

it's so hot right now and i'm sitting here with only my undies on and it's perfect because we're talking about idris elba.

blixa

i miss my red hair :/
i'm having red hair withdrawal.

bright lights, big city

haha then maybe you should dye it, if you're tweakin'

i think it's starting to finally get cold by me. i wore shorts yesterday in mid-november, couldn't believe it. but then at night it went down to freezing. i love the winter; i get to sleep with 5 blankets.
DERP

blixa

i like having dark hair. people take you super seriously with dark hair hahaha. i wish i was kidding.

i love winter. i want it to come back. i was super lazy today because it was so hot. the window in mr room directly faces the sun's rays so i get the worst heat in my room. plus it's the hot australian sun. it's not like any sun you have ever known. it is brutal.

bright lights, big city

i could only imagine haha. i complain when it's about 80 degrees and humid, so i probably wouldn't be able to handle australian summers. i can't wait till we get our first snow.

you're right about the hair thing. red-heads i think are seen as being wilder. a friend of mine also has this theory that red-heads are easier than normal women... so yeah take it or leave it. personally, nothing really tops a good old brunette.
DERP

your sister gets me hard

I'm a fan of redheads.

blixa

yeah, i love redheads too. i do like dark hair best but redheads are just wow. i'm a big softie when it comes to them.

it's raining and cool today. yesterday it was so hot you were pissing boiling urine. it's a different season each day.

chick de la lynch

I'm beginning to see why you find Nick Cave sexy. I put "Red Right Hand" on a friend's mix CD, when I realized it was slightly turning me on. The reason for that: Nick Cave's voice. I still don't find him all that physically attractive, but I'm enjoying his voice more and more.

chick de la lynch

Happy birthday, my dear! I hope it was a good one!  :)

blixa

thanks, heaven. no such thing as a good birthday, but alas!

in regards to nick cave, he is amazing physically and mentally. a person who was able to write a song like the ship song is nothing but brilliant.

tarkil

Well, if your birthday it was, I guess I can "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" you !

Hope you had a good one

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

thanks, man. i got a few pressies this year. my sister is usually the only person who gives me something.

my dad got me this really tacky card.

i love it because it had this in it:

alvarezbassist17

Hey Mazzy, I know I posted this in the politics thread already, but I was wondering if you'd read it yet/thought you should give it a shot.  It's really good.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39630006/The-Politically-Incorrect-Guide-to-Global-Warming#

blixa

my internet is sucking arse right now. i'm in the middle of a nervous breakdown. i'm trying to switch providers.

BUT WHATEVER THAT LINK IS (I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS BECAUSE MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING WHEN I TRY TO OPEN IT) I BELIEVE IN GLOBAL WARMING.

mabybe if i download it...

alvarezbassist17

Here, I made it a bit easier for you:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PF9ZSQCZ

It isn't just a book about the conflicting views and information of the alarmists at the upper echelon and debunking their claims, it also spends a lot of time showing their anti-capitalist/anti-freedom mentality, when the problem could be helped and/or solved without the world descending into some communist/fascist nightmare.  I'm not accusing you of being anti-human like many or most of these elite "greenies," but I would encourage you to be intellectually sound with your arguments, which is an impossibility when you outright reject the arguments of those on the opposite side of the table before even reading them.

blixa

not everyone that believes, and is trying to prevent global warming from getting worse, is an alarmist. the fact is global warming is real and it's happening and we need to address it in every way that we can. that is firmly what i believe. i don't like alarmists any more than you do but i tolerate them a bit more than global warming deniers because they are far less annoying.

stephen schneider sat down in a room full of global warming sceptics on sbs's insight shortly before he died:
http://news.sbs.com.au/insight/episode/index/id/302#watchonline

it's incredible. i can't recommend it enough. he was so passionate about science engaging directly with the public on the issue of climate change.

Crazylegs

happy belated birthday.