Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 11, 2010, 04:24 PM
i never said anything about love

that's even worse. having unprotected sex with some random person. biggest mistake ever.

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 12, 2010, 01:01 AM
Quote from: blixa on Dec 11, 2010, 03:34 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Dec 11, 2010, 01:47 PM
unprotected sex is True Sex

it is flesh against flesh

it is your body connecting with your partner's

it is something very primeval, a condom would ruin it because it's a wall preventing you from becoming absolutely one with your lover

that is such a typical male response hahaha someone making me a rissotto is true love, darling.

Haha, it is a typical male response.

If a guy spills out some romantic lines to you Mariam about not using a condom, then dump his ass. It's not worth it. Make sure he also doesn't pressure you into having sex. If he cares about you, he'll wait.

juan already tried it and i almost went through with it but my self-righteousness got in the way and my dad's nagging voice in my head telling me not to trust men.

i've only been having dreams about having unprotected sex with julian assange.

Penicks

you asked for opinions of those who had unprotected sex

i gave you my opinon and you gave me the "lol dats suhc a guy repons lul reel man kook for me!!!!" response, which put me off reasonably

i am never visting this thread again

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 12, 2010, 05:33 PM
i gave you my opinon and you gave me the "lol dats suhc a guy repons lul reel man kook for me!!!!" response, which put me off reasonably
WIN
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Dec 12, 2010, 07:36 AM
Quote from: Penicks on Dec 11, 2010, 04:24 PM
i never said anything about love

that's even worse. having unprotected sex with some random person. biggest mistake ever.

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 12, 2010, 01:01 AM
Quote from: blixa on Dec 11, 2010, 03:34 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Dec 11, 2010, 01:47 PM
unprotected sex is True Sex

it is flesh against flesh

it is your body connecting with your partner's

it is something very primeval, a condom would ruin it because it's a wall preventing you from becoming absolutely one with your lover

that is such a typical male response hahaha someone making me a rissotto is true love, darling.

Haha, it is a typical male response.

If a guy spills out some romantic lines to you Mariam about not using a condom, then dump his ass. It's not worth it. Make sure he also doesn't pressure you into having sex. If he cares about you, he'll wait.

juan already tried it and i almost went through with it but my self-righteousness got in the way and my dad's nagging voice in my head telling me not to trust men.

i've only been having dreams about having unprotected sex with julian assange.

Haha, a father's nagging voice is the last thing you want to hear before having sex! It's a good thing it was there, though and I'm happy you made the right decision. And as long as they're dreams, unprotected sex with Julian Assange is perfectly safe. Unless there are dream STDs, then I'm totally fucked. I'm a slut in my dreams. :P

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 12, 2010, 05:33 PM
you asked for opinions of those who had unprotected sex

i am never visting this thread again

oh for shame! i so wanted you here to begin with because we get along so splendidly...

and that was such a stereotypical response because we are constantly told about men being too lazy to wear condoms. you didn't even take into account the amount of people that get fucked up in more ways than one because of this 'true sex' theory you seem to have. i asked you how it felt (the physicality) to have unprotected sex. you gave me the emotional aspect of what it meant, which doesn't even make sense in our promiscuous society anymore due to the dangers of unprotected sex.

unless a couple is disease free and not sleeping around then go for it! but once again, that is not a reality in today's society.

blixa

i just realised how many people actually dislike me here. i'm not this disagreable in person. just saying. if penicks can say shit to rile me up (whether we're talking pubic hair, hairy legs etc) then i don't understand why i can't do it back to him. he throws a stereotypical answer at me and i throw one back at him and he's saying his anger at it is reasonable. it isn't, in my opinion. i'm not going to say anything further as it would be unfair because he's not going to come in here.

bright lights, big city

i like you, not like that means anything though.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

it does!

i'm a very sweet person. i'm not kidding about that. i rarely pick fights with anyone. if alvarez came up to me and told me that global warming was bullshit to my face i would say, "okay. that's one opinion" and walk away. unless i'm at the pub and i've had a beer or two. i start to get all diplomatic and shit and i use words that are not in my vocab. i get a bit like...well, julian assange really hahaha.

Penicks

stop mentioning stereotypical, because i was just explaining how it felt

but since you want it rough:

having sex with a condom feels like there is a thin blanket around my penis when i thrust into your vagina and it makes me experience your vagina less vivid

there, happy now? excuse me for trying to phrase my feelings in not such a direct way

also, if for some reason the girl i'm with wants to wear a condom, i will never, ever complain. the fuck do you think i am? you know why? because i like girls and i like sex. the condom just makes it less fun but who cares because i am fucking the fuck out of your uterus

Vesanic

Belgian rampage, bwaaaaah

Vesanic

Quote from: blixa on Dec 13, 2010, 06:49 AM
i just realised how many people actually dislike me here. i'm not this disagreable in person.

I agree but only at a certain extend. Not trying to destroy your image here, besides it's not my role and I don't know you enough to pretend anything of such a negative kind, but even though you could be harsher in your replies, I agree, they're kind of irritating. As Penicks just mentionned, he just explained the way he felt about wearing a condom, and you had a not-so-objective take on it. Why should it be stereotypical ? Moreover, why should it be the stereotypical MALE response ? I mean, do you think men are the only ones pissed off about wearing a condom during sexual intercourses ? Among the partners I've had so far, I could name at least five girls who wanted me not to wear a condom for the exact same reason Penicks gave. They wanted to really feel me.

That's just an example. Although you sound like someone really smart (to me anyway), you have your tendencies of " I know it all ". That's just not fun to read, you know ?

chick de la lynch

I'm going to steer this thread toward another direction for the time being. So, I recently started watching LOST. So far I'm almost half-way through the first season, and I have a question for Mariam since she's so totally Aussie. In one of the episodes, Claire mentions that she's the only Australian who likes peanut butter. I was just wondering if this is true. And if it is, why? Something wrong with peanut butter.

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 14, 2010, 04:09 AM
stop mentioning stereotypical, because i was just explaining how it felt

but since you want it rough:

having sex with a condom feels like there is a thin blanket around my penis when i thrust into your vagina and it makes me experience your vagina less vivid

there, happy now? excuse me for trying to phrase my feelings in not such a direct way

also, if for some reason the girl i'm with wants to wear a condom, i will never, ever complain. the fuck do you think i am? you know why? because i like girls and i like sex. the condom just makes it less fun but who cares because i am fucking the fuck out of your uterus

yes, that was exactly what i wanted. the physical explanation. have you tried using the female condom? maybe that might feel different for you. my friend is allergic and has a crazy reaction to almost all sorts of contraception. she's on the ring now. i think that's working for her.

most of your replies are...stereotypical. i'm not just talking about in here. i can almost always predict what you will say. i'm not implying that the way you feel is stereotypical. it's just that whenever we argue about something, you say all the things i know you're going to say and that makes it stereotypical of YOU to say something like that. it's the internet, man!

Quote from: Vesanic on Dec 14, 2010, 04:32 AM
Quote from: blixa on Dec 13, 2010, 06:49 AM
i just realised how many people actually dislike me here. i'm not this disagreable in person.

I agree but only at a certain extend. Not trying to destroy your image here, besides it's not my role and I don't know you enough to pretend anything of such a negative kind, but even though you could be harsher in your replies, I agree, they're kind of irritating. As Penicks just mentionned, he just explained the way he felt about wearing a condom, and you had a not-so-objective take on it. Why should it be stereotypical ? Moreover, why should it be the stereotypical MALE response ? I mean, do you think men are the only ones pissed off about wearing a condom during sexual intercourses ? Among the partners I've had so far, I could name at least five girls who wanted me not to wear a condom for the exact same reason Penicks gave. They wanted to really feel me.

That's just an example. Although you sound like someone really smart (to me anyway), you have your tendencies of " I know it all ". That's just not fun to read, you know ?

you are still addressing the emotionality that is attached to unprotected sex. neither of you addressed the physicality. that's what irritated to me.

i have strong opinions - i KNOW that. i uphold no image here because i will say what i want. i don't really care. but if you find me to be a know it all and irritating, please don't pay any attention. no one is paying you to read every opinion or statement i write here. if you kind of know what i'm like, and i assume you've already painted a picture of me due to things said in the past, then why do you all come in here? i don't mean to attack you, but i'm just confused how you could still stand me if i'm so irritating to you. sometimes i feel the only reason a person like penicks talks to me is to provoke me into an argument. if my replies to him are irritating then so be it. his replies are extremely irritating to me, but that's apart of their appeal. that's why we keep sparring.

Penicks

blixa, why not start meeting men who aren't complete aids infested buttfuckers so you can enjoy unprotected sex

blixa

Quote from: Penicks on Dec 14, 2010, 04:41 PM
blixa, why not start meeting men who aren't complete aids infested buttfuckers so you can enjoy unprotected sex

i have zero interest in sex at the moment, but if i do have unprotected sex i will surely tell you all about it. actually there is someone i really want to root at the moment but it's never going to happen so i guess that's a pipe dream or something. my libido is disgusting. it's almost non-existent. i always have to force sexual wanting, but with this one particular guy it's very natural.

oh, what is up with wanting someone that you are not able to attain? god...

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 14, 2010, 08:00 AM
I'm going to steer this thread toward another direction for the time being. So, I recently started watching LOST. So far I'm almost half-way through the first season, and I have a question for Mariam since she's so totally Aussie. In one of the episodes, Claire mentions that she's the only Australian who likes peanut butter. I was just wondering if this is true. And if it is, why? Something wrong with peanut butter.

peanut butter isn't very big here. we don't hate it. it's just that we eat more vegemite than anything else. my family eats a lot of peanut butter. i'm not a massive peanut butter fan. you know what's really nice? toast some bread, spread a bit of butter on it then some vegemite and then some avocado. best thing to have with tea. it's like my staple food.

chick de la lynch

Ah, ok. I hear from a lot of Americans though that vegemite is disgusting. What's in it?

blixa

it's mostly yeast extract. it's salty and bitter. i like it. it's very healthy. if you were raised on it you grow used to the taste. i feel like some now actually.

chick de la lynch

Sounds like it. Maybe that's why Americans hate it.  :P I'm kidding...kind of. Anything is healthier than peanut butter, though. It's good, but it's jam packed with a shit load of sugar.

blixa

i realised that the only time pubic hair annoys me is when i have my periods. the blood gets stuck in the hair. but the smell of period blood isn't as bad with pubic hair.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: blixa on Dec 27, 2010, 02:05 PM
i realised that the only time pubic hair annoys me is when i have my periods. the blood gets stuck in the hair. but the smell of period blood isn't as bad with pubic hair.

After reading your complaint i could barely finish my jam sandwich.