Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i guess you guys aren't the men that like going down on their girlfriends during that time of the month.

Penicks

let me guess, that's another sign of True Love

blixa

fuck no! i wouldn't let anyone near me if i was on my periods. i'm aware that some men do it. it isn't a big deal i suppose. another experience.

true love...such a loaded term. will we ever find it? or would you settle for several throughout your life?

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Dec 27, 2010, 06:35 PM
i guess you guys aren't the men that like going down on their girlfriends during that time of the month.
I have done it multiple times.  I would prefer not to, but I mean if a girl needs me to do it so that I show her I'm comfortable with having sex with her while shes on her period, then ill do it.  It's just a way to show her that you don't mind and make her comfortable with the situation. 

alvarezbassist17

That is the most touching and poignant way I've ever heard a dude extol the virtues of doing super gross stuff to get laid more.  You're truly a maverick of the highest order and I yearn to one day reach that level.

But still, gross.  I am reminded of this:

Stephen Lynch - Down to the Old Pub Instead

wheresmysnare

Quote from: Variable on Dec 28, 2010, 05:12 AM
I have done it multiple times.  I would prefer not to, but I mean if a girl needs me to do it so that I show her I'm comfortable with having sex with her while shes on her period, then ill do it.  It's just a way to show her that you don't mind and make her comfortable with the situation. 

wow.

blixa

i just got massively turned on.

did it taste like stephen lynch sings about in the song? old rusty coins?

bright lights, big city

hahaha i get things. because of the iron.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

i got a new nickname for trey. it's moses.

it's past 2am and i'm craving the rocky road in the fridge. OH GOD, WHY CAN'T I STOP EATING?

Penicks

period blood tastes like normal blood

wheresmysnare

Quote from: blixa on Dec 28, 2010, 05:13 PM
i got a new nickname for trey. it's moses.

it's past 2am and i'm craving the rocky road in the fridge. OH GOD, WHY CAN'T I STOP EATING?

Because he parts the red sea with his tounge ?

Seriously next time your on your period hook up with him for some cyber, I wanna see it unfold live here on sharinglungs

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Dec 28, 2010, 03:19 AM
fuck no! i wouldn't let anyone near me if i was on my periods. i'm aware that some men do it. it isn't a big deal i suppose. another experience.

It's not so much that I find it gross, but rather the fact that I am anything but turned on during that time of the month. All I want to do is sleep and gorge on food. Mainly sleep. It's usually after I finish my period when I get horny. I don't know why, either. Hormones?

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 31, 2010, 04:08 AM

It's not so much that I find it gross, but rather the fact that I am anything but turned on during that time of the month. All I want to do is sleep and gorge on food. Mainly sleep. It's usually after I finish my period when I get horny. I don't know why, either. Hormones?

i'm like that too. i can't stand people touching me and i eat more than i should. actually i'm hungry all the time these days. i think i should start working out so i can feel better.

Variable

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Dec 28, 2010, 07:36 AM
That is the most touching and poignant way I've ever heard a dude extol the virtues of doing super gross stuff to get laid more.  You're truly a maverick of the highest order and I yearn to one day reach that level.
Quote from: blixa on Dec 28, 2010, 04:54 PM
I have done it multiple times.  I would prefer not to, but I mean if a girl needs me to do it so that I show her I'm comfortable with having sex with her while shes on her period, then ill do it.  It's just a way to show her that you don't mind and make her comfortable with the situation.  

i just got massively turned on.
Thanks, I guess I didn't think about the possible implications of that statement when I wrote it.  Just speaking from the heart.  
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Dec 28, 2010, 02:31 PM

I have done it multiple times.  I would prefer not to, but I mean if a girl needs me to do it so that I show her I'm comfortable with having sex with her while shes on her period, then ill do it.  It's just a way to show her that you don't mind and make her comfortable with the situation.  

wow.
What?  I like to fuck.  A lot.  
Quote from: Penicks on Dec 29, 2010, 11:29 PM
period blood tastes like normal blood
Well yeah except that its totally different because its endometrium and not blood.  

It's not so much that I find it gross, but rather the fact that I am anything but turned on during that time of the month.
And yes.  This is the biggest cock block of them all.  I have gotten this a lot too.  You can spike their drinks with midol all day, and they still wont feel sexy enough to fuck.  Then asking "can I get a blow job instead?" is seen as being insensitive to most girls.  I guess because deep down they want you to be just as miserable as they are for some biologically vindictive reason.  

So good luck if you hear that line guys.  It takes a lot of persistance to get past that one. And even if you do get past it, you still end up right back where you started, Having to eat menstrustion to make them feel comftorable..........

blixa

keep speaking from the heart. i like it. i think you have just proven why the only time i like dirty talk is when it's being done by an american. i guess i kind of always knew that if anyone was going to suck on my endometrium (i didn't even know that's what it was called), it was going to be an american. getting the job done and all.

this explains so much.

Variable

lol @ suck on my endometrium.  I think we just coined the official female equivolent to "suck my dick".

And glad I could help.  If you ever end up around these parts, hit me up.  Ill introduce you to ALL of the anatomical terms that you didn't know you had ;) 

chick de la lynch

Quote from: Variable on Jan 02, 2011, 08:22 AM

It's not so much that I find it gross, but rather the fact that I am anything but turned on during that time of the month.
And yes.  This is the biggest cock block of them all.  I have gotten this a lot too.  You can spike their drinks with midol all day, and they still wont feel sexy enough to fuck.  Then asking "can I get a blow job instead?" is seen as being insensitive to most girls.  I guess because deep down they want you to be just as miserable as they are for some biologically vindictive reason. 

So good luck if you hear that line guys.  It takes a lot of persistance to get past that one. And even if you do get past it, you still end up right back where you started, Having to eat menstrustion to make them feel comftorable..........

Haha, well if a guy was willing to go down me, especially when I'm on the rag, then I would definitely give a BJ. There are many men out there who wouldn't go down on a woman under any circumstance. The fact that he would be willing to go that extra mile shows initiative, and as Mariam said, is a bit of a turn on. The guy deserves some pleasure in return.

blixa

i'm sorry, have i been wrong in assuming that men like giving oral sex? hahaha

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: blixa on Jan 03, 2011, 08:57 AM
i'm sorry, have i been wrong in assuming that men like giving oral sex? hahaha

I don't think so. I'm a dude and I have no problem going down a girl.