Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 03, 2011, 02:16 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 02, 2011, 08:22 AM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 31, 2010, 04:08 AM
Quote from: blixa on Dec 28, 2010, 03:19 AM
fuck no! i wouldn't let anyone near me if i was on my periods. i'm aware that some men do it. it isn't a big deal i suppose. another experience.

It's not so much that I find it gross, but rather the fact that I am anything but turned on during that time of the month.
And yes.  This is the biggest cock block of them all.  I have gotten this a lot too.  You can spike their drinks with midol all day, and they still wont feel sexy enough to fuck.  Then asking "can I get a blow job instead?" is seen as being insensitive to most girls.  I guess because deep down they want you to be just as miserable as they are for some biologically vindictive reason. 

So good luck if you hear that line guys.  It takes a lot of persistance to get past that one. And even if you do get past it, you still end up right back where you started, Having to eat menstrustion to make them feel comftorable..........

Haha, well if a guy was willing to go down me, especially when I'm on the rag, then I would definitely give a BJ. There are many men out there who wouldn't go down on a woman under any circumstance. The fact that he would be willing to go that extra mile shows initiative, and as Mariam said, is a bit of a turn on. The guy deserves some pleasure in return.
Yeah I have dated some pretty damn stubborn women.  They didn't think quite as logical as you.
Quote from: blixa on Jan 03, 2011, 08:57 AM
i'm sorry, have i been wrong in assuming that men like giving oral sex? hahaha
I love it.  I have literally gone down there and stayed down there for over an hour before.  But a lot of guys don't like it for sure.  I know a few guys who wont do it at all.  And some who will do it every  now and then, but hate it.  I think for some of them it's because they think its gross, and for others its nothing but the fact that they are selfish and don't see the point of doing anything sexually if they are not getting any stimulation out of it. 

One of my best friends is so grossed out about periods that he literally wont even touch a tampon box.  And not like to be funny, it literally grosses him out to even touch a brand new box.  One time his wife (also a good friend of mine)  was stranded on the toilet at their house and needed him to get her one and he literally would not help her.  And hes a really good, sweet, and caring husband too.  It just bothers him THAT bad for some reason.  I started to share some of my stories with them before and he almost lost it before I even got a little bit into the story. 

But the point is that if he is that grossed out about periods, I doubt he spends a whole lot of time down there anyways.  I just like pleasing women.  It turns me on to know that I'm pleasing them.  So thats why I like it.  I mean I like the way it taste and smells and all that good stuff too.  But it truly is more mental pleasure for me than anything else. 

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: Variable on Jan 03, 2011, 10:38 AM

I I just like pleasing women.  It turns me on to know that I'm pleasing them.  So thats why I like it.

I totally agree. I love my woman and theres nothing better than pleasing her.

tarkil

By woman do you mean your hand ?
I could imagine you would fancy some nailpolish once in a while yes...  ;)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

it's good that we're talking about the whole concept of pleasure. i normally wouldn't give blowjobs whatsoever unless i really loved the guy. a blowjob is always a heavier thing for me than intercourse. i don't know why. i think it's sort of this mental power state that you are in when you are giving because you are essentially in control. that's how i've always felt. the one thing i find uncomfortable to even think about is anal sex, but i'm not a selfish lover, if my partner really wanted to try it i would give it a go. reciprocation is key to love making.

trey, i find you completely intimidating.

chick de la lynch

I love it.  I have literally gone down there and stayed down there for over an hour before.  But a lot of guys don't like it for sure.  I know a few guys who wont do it at all.  And some who will do it every  now and then, but hate it.  I think for some of them it's because they think its gross, and for others its nothing but the fact that they are selfish and don't see the point of doing anything sexually if they are not getting any stimulation out of it. 

One of my best friends is so grossed out about periods that he literally wont even touch a tampon box.  And not like to be funny, it literally grosses him out to even touch a brand new box.  One time his wife (also a good friend of mine)  was stranded on the toilet at their house and needed him to get her one and he literally would not help her.  And hes a really good, sweet, and caring husband too.  It just bothers him THAT bad for some reason.  I started to share some of my stories with them before and he almost lost it before I even got a little bit into the story. 

But the point is that if he is that grossed out about periods, I doubt he spends a whole lot of time down there anyways.  I just like pleasing women.  It turns me on to know that I'm pleasing them.  So thats why I like it.  I mean I like the way it taste and smells and all that good stuff too.  But it truly is more mental pleasure for me than anything else. 

You would be an awesome boyfriend just for that reason alone! The first guy I had sex with only went down on me once. He admitted to rarely going down on a girl. He was more interested in receiving rather than giving. There were a few times where he would just push my head down. At the time I was inexperienced and didn't really think much about it. Looking back on it now, it pisses me off to a certain extent, but the next few guys I dated have been more interested in my pleasure which is great.

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Jan 03, 2011, 03:20 PM
I don't have time to reply to every bodies post tonight.  But I would like to ask about this?  Why?

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 03, 2011, 02:38 PM

How the fuck did you guess that?

tarkil

I know your mom very well. She told me...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Jan 04, 2011, 09:56 AM
I don't have time to reply to every bodies post tonight.  But I would like to ask about this?  Why?

because i had you pegged as someone completely different. now that what i thought you were like is out the window, i don't know how to communicate with you hahaha no, i'm not even joking.

like heaven said, you sound like a very good partner. oh god, i'm giggling. jesus!

Frequency_Chemist

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 04, 2011, 10:46 AM
I know your mom very well. She told me...

Well I had a stern talking with her so she knows not to spread that shit anymore.

Variable

Quote from: tarkil on Jan 03, 2011, 02:38 PM
I'm guessing that you were talking to me.  And yes, its nice to see that you are still placing me in your gay fantasies.  I'm flattered.
it's good that we're talking about the whole concept of pleasure. i normally wouldn't give blowjobs whatsoever unless i really loved the guy. a blowjob is always a heavier thing for me than intercourse. i don't know why. i think it's sort of this mental power state that you are in when you are giving because you are essentially in control. that's how i've always felt. the one thing i find uncomfortable to even think about is anal sex, but i'm not a selfish lover, if my partner really wanted to try it i would give it a go. reciprocation is key to love making.

I have found that most girls like giving BJs because they like feeling that they are in control.  There are definitely age trends to blowjobs though.  Because in my personal experience, when I was younger girls were more willing to give them.  Now that I am older it seems that girls kind of got over the whole BJ thing and just want to fuck. 
I guess I'm kind of the same way too though.  I used to go down on EVERY girl I was with.  My friends would give me shit about going down on 1 night stands.  But its not like I was hooking up with nasty dirty girls.  I just like getting the whole experience, you know?
But the Anal thing is always an issue for me.  I REALLY like it and REALLY want it.  But girls are so unwilling to give it.  I have found mainly because they had a bad first experience with some douche bag that doesn't know how to do it right.  It's supposed to be pleasurable, not painful, for the girl.  But guys rush it and don't give the girl enough time to relax.  It's almost a 24 hour process if you want to do it right.  But I have to pay for some other guys mistake.  I understand that I can't just put it in her butt every time.  But every now and then it would be nice.  My current GF wont budge on the issue. 
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jan 04, 2011, 07:35 AM

You would be an awesome boyfriend just for that reason alone! The first guy I had sex with only went down on me once. He admitted to rarely going down on a girl. He was more interested in receiving rather than giving. There were a few times where he would just push my head down. At the time I was inexperienced and didn't really think much about it. Looking back on it now, it pisses me off to a certain extent, but the next few guys I dated have been more interested in my pleasure which is great.
I am a good BF btw.  But yeah, there are a lot of guys out there that are pretty selfish like that.  The push the head down move is a pretty popular one.  I have done it before.  But, don't judge me, if you knew the girl you would understand.  She wanted it that way so it doesn't count. 
Quote from: blixa on Jan 04, 2011, 11:40 AM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 04, 2011, 09:56 AM

because i had you pegged as someone completely different. now that what i thought you were like is out the window, i don't know how to communicate with you hahaha no, i'm not even joking.

like heaven said, you sound like a very good partner. oh god, i'm giggling. jesus!
I am also a good partner btw.  I would like to think so anyways.  Although usually when girls tell me that I figure their just being nice. 

How did you have me pegged?  And how do you have me pegged now?  Just talk to me like normal........

blixa

Quote from: Variable on Jan 06, 2011, 07:21 AM
I am also a good partner btw.  I would like to think so anyways.  Although usually when girls tell me that I figure their just being nice. 

How did you have me pegged?  And how do you have me pegged now?  Just talk to me like normal........

all my girlfriends who've had anal sex hate it. they always comment about the pain factor. i always talk about anal sex with my gay friends. they give me such good insight hahaha. i have a rule that i would only do it if i was completely commited to someone and they to me. ever since i saw last tango in paris i've been curious. it scared the crap out of me because i was young when i watched it and that was my first impression of anal sex. still is actually. i can never get that image out of my mind. i'm very frigid in person so i tend to find men who are also frigid really attractive. big problem. i probably need to date someone who is comfortable sexually and be able to express it as opposed to closing himself up, which is what i do. when i was in high school a lot of the girls around me were giving blow jobs. a girl from my food tech class got caught in the backroom giving a guy (who was also in my food tech class) a blow job. it was treated like a joke by everyone because oral sex wasn't a big deal to us when we were young. i've always thought it was a big deal though. it is someone's genitals in your mouth. i don't take that lightly.

i had you pegged as an uptight obnoxious american who was annoying most of the time and okay sometimes. i was wrong. i'm sorry. you're actually my third favourite american on this board.

i also find you very sexually alluring now and your girlfriend is very lucky. damn you, why did you have to give me such good insight on yourself? hahaha

bright lights, big city

top 5 amurrricans on this board! right nao! i'm confident i'm up there because i'm so cool, but maybe at #5.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Variable

No no no.  I'm not uptight and obnoxious.  I'm arrogant.  And as an arrogant American I'm insulted that I'm not the #1 American!

Variable

Quote from: blixa on Jan 06, 2011, 02:36 PM
Quote from: Variable on Jan 06, 2011, 07:21 AM

all my girlfriends who've had anal sex hate it. they always comment about the pain factor. i always talk about anal sex with my gay friends. they give me such good insight hahaha. i have a rule that i would only do it if i was completely commited to someone and they to me. ever since i saw last tango in paris i've been curious. it scared the crap out of me because i was young when i watched it and that was my first impression of anal sex. still is actually. i can never get that image out of my mind. i'm very frigid in person so i tend to find men who are also frigid really attractive. big problem. i probably need to date someone who is comfortable sexually and be able to express it as opposed to closing himself up, which is what i do. when i was in high school a lot of the girls around me were giving blow jobs. a girl from my food tech class got caught in the backroom giving a guy (who was also in my food tech class) a blow job. it was treated like a joke by everyone because oral sex wasn't a big deal to us when we were young. i've always thought it was a big deal though. it is someone's genitals in your mouth. i don't take that lightly.

i had you pegged as an uptight obnoxious american who was annoying most of the time and okay sometimes. i was wrong. i'm sorry. you're actually my third favourite american on this board.

i also find you very sexually alluring now and your girlfriend is very lucky. damn you, why did you have to give me such good insight on yourself? hahaha
I don't know.  I could see how it would be easier to be casual about someone elses genitiles in your mouth than it is to be casual about being penetrated.  BJs are usually pretty quick and easy, you can even do them while driving!  But I don't know.  I see your point too.  I don't really know why I'm playing devils advocate with this one

And yes, my GF is lucky ;)  And she knows it.  I'm lucky to have her too though.  We have a very unique relationship.  And she gets back from Afghanistan in just a couple weeks now!  I'm pretty excited. 

blixa

oh fuck, i forgot to say arrogant as well. a very well known characteristic of the american.

when i said "my third favourite american" i didn't mean i had a top five. plus chick de la lynch and poofing acid tie at number one so you're more like second because those two are like one person to me because i like them equally.

Variable

I can't believe you forgot arrogant.  Tisk Tisk

blixa

i'm so sorry. my ignorance got the better of me.

i've been drinking alize all day long. i need to cut down on the luxuries.

Variable

But don't worry Mazzy ( that is your real first name right? )  I'm sure I will piss you off again soon enough.  Not maliciously of course.  But I have just noticed some of the political conversations that you and Cory have; you two seem to go at it pretty good because you have such different views.  And Cory and I pretty much see eye to eye on almost everything when it comes to politics and economics. 
Of course this doesn't mean that we can't still be friends.  I'm just saying, ill probably get bumped down on the list sooner or later ;) 

blixa

yes, cory and i don't agree whatsoever on a lot of things, but that's the ~wonderful~ thing about a difference in opinions. but i think that cory and i are united in agreement about julian assange being really fucking hot. THASS RITE, CORYBOO. I'M PUTTIN' WORDS IN YO MOUTH!

and no, mazzy is not my real name.