Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i'm so glad i live in the furthest possible place. i don't understand why he would ask penicks for info though haha do people think i send penicks naked photos and information about myself? because i don't.

Penicks

not that there'd be anything wrong with that

chick de la lynch

Because I don't have Facebook or Instagram now, I wanted to show you what I did with my hair. I'm doing a Picasso, I suppose.

blixa

ahhh, so good! did you have to bleach it? i always wanted blue hair but i am exceptionally petrified of putting bleach in my hair.

chick de la lynch

Yeah, I initially wanted it lighter but the stylist wanted to work her way up to that. I would recommend going to a professional if you're planning on something lighter to avoid having your hair completely ruined. Speaking from personal experience. :/

blixa

i never want to bleach my hair so i will probably never colour it lighter. i'm really angsty about my hair getting dry. that's why i had a massive trim a few weeks ago.

so your hair will get lighter/bluer? omg i'm going to die from envy :/

chick de la lynch

Don't die from envy just yet! I would like to get to green one of these days. ;)

blixa

pink would look best on you.

chick de la lynch

I wish I liked the color pink. :( I don't even own pink clothing.

Penicks

unless you're going for the easily triggered feminist look i wouldn't choose any rainbow colors

blixa

i think pink is my favourite colour. it truly makes me happy whenever i see it.

downtownpony

Man, people must think Penicks is getting pics and info from all the girls here.
I received this a while back from another guy who thought I was Penicks for some reason.

chick de la lynch

This is really fucking creepy and I hope no one is giving out any information these people are asking.

Penicks

oh yeah, i remember that but had to delete it to make room for blixa's nudes

blixa

i didn't send penicks any nudes!!! he is joking.

this might be the same guy that was harassing me.

people are people

Hahaha fag motherfucker!!!

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Apr 19, 2016, 05:46 AM
This is really fucking creepy and I hope no one is giving out any information these people are asking.

WTF!! why the fuck is that creepy? I was just asking her name!!
It was not like I was asking her name to creep on her Facebook or stalk her. I am from Portugal. And I don't even have Facebook, and it's not because my girlfriend or something doesn't let me, I just don't like it. I ask him because some day, I was a bit drunk and I was talking with some girls by tubes, and one girl had a nickname, something as "devilinsidejaqueline" and she started sending some sexual texts and that day, I reply some stupid shits as fuck off slut and other stuff...and when I came to sharinglungs i saw the nickname "devilinside", and I felt like shit and really heart broken.. I said some hard stuff, and I was thinking that was her, and she seems a really cool girl, you know. Anyway, then I apologize myself out to the other girl and found out that's not the same person, lolz...

Anyway, Penicks thanks for chick de la lynch and blixa's nudes  ;)

blixa

how about you just write to that person and talk to them directly as opposed to asking other board members about them. that would be a good start because everything else will look like you're being a creep.

people are people

You know you are right. I should have courage to ask her. But I said some hard stuff to the other girl, and I was thinking if they were both the same, something as " I can't talk to her, cause she'll throw rocks at me" but, in the end. I found out courage to fix my mistake. And I am fixing another one explaining myself 2 years later! I knew that it was a strange move, by myself. And should gave at least some explanation to him. But at least, now I got the gold.!! The most Incredible nudes   ;D
Stay Well!

Penicks

europeans are the worst sometimes, god damn

blixa

i've met some nasty americans as well so it's not just europeans.