Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Saturday Night Wrist Clean Vs. Dirty

Started by truthaddict, May 21, 2010, 05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truthaddict

Is the only difference between the clean and dirty version of this album that the one track "Pink Cellphone" with Annie Hardy?  Is it just missing the last part where she talks about hand jobs in truck stops?   ;D

Are any of the other songs edited in any way? 

Thanks.

slyartwork

Yes, some fuck yous are editied I believe in Rapture and Rats!Rats!Rats!... listen to see the difference
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

tarkil

Quote from: slyartwork on May 21, 2010, 07:17 AM
Yes, some fuck yous are editied I believe in Rapture and Rats!Rats!Rats!... listen to see the difference

Yup

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Moz

I have both and I like the dirty version better, obviously. I hate it when in Rapture for instance they edited out the fucks. And I actually love the real ending of Pink Cellphone. <3

Vesanic

I've never heard the dirty version of Rapture... A link, someone, please ?

Oldnewtype

Quote from: Moz on May 21, 2010, 10:42 AM
I have both and I like the dirty version better, obviously. I hate it when in Rapture for instance they edited out the fucks. And I actually love the real ending of Pink Cellphone. <3

the end is the only reason i even listen to that song

fetisher

Pink Cellphone is idiotic.  The ending is absolutely pointless.  Crass for the sake of being crass.  Wow.  How interesting! 

Subliminal

I love Pink Cellphone man, not what the womans saying, just how she talks.. I think I could listen to her talking shit for a whole song!

stoneFeD

"id like to hear you read some words"

pink cellphone is the  tits.. even the dirty talk is the tits.

epistaxis

I discovered I bought the clean when I didn't hear anything about Hot Carling.