Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The caffeine appreciation thread.

Started by Variable, May 26, 2010, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Coffee with half and half and a bit of brown sugar.

That is the tits.

Variable

I sometimes put creme in my coffee just to cool it down.  I HATE hot ass coffee.  I like it room temp.  But usually I just go for the water if they make the coffee strong enough. 

wax

Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2010, 11:25 PM
That actually looks really good.  Besides its obvious implied implication. 

im guessing youve never heard of kupi luwak    http://www.sallybernstein.com/beverages/coffee/kopi_luwak.htm 

alvarezbassist17

Quote from: Variable on May 31, 2010, 11:06 PM
de·coct
   /dɪˈkɒkt/ Show Spelled[dih-kokt] Show IPA
–verb (used with object)
to extract the flavor or essence of by boiling.

–noun
the act of decocting.
Pharmacology.
a.
an extract obtained by decocting.
b.
water in which a crude vegetable drug has been boiled and which therefore contains the constituents or principles of the substance soluble in boiling wate

You're such a fag, I could've just looked it up on my TFD search thinger.  You didn't have to make fun of me, golly.

alvarezbassist17

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you a fag right then.  Super uncalled for.

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Jun 01, 2010, 03:38 AM
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you a fag right then.  Super uncalled for.

STFU, faggot.

Variable

lol.  I was just trying to be helpful.  You asked so I figured you were too busy to look it up or something. 

alvarezbassist17

oh, we unemployed really aren't too busy for much haha, it mostly just sounded like a funny word, and I'm pretty much obligated by schoolyard law to tell you that you probably only like using that word better because it sounds like there's a cock in the middle of it.

Variable

lol, damn.  I think you're right.  I never thought about the subliminal homoerotic meaning behind why I would use that word to describe something I put in my mouth. 

alvarezbassist17

It's cool, man.  I didn't even realize how gay I was for liking lollipops until I saw one of those dick-shaped ones they sell for bachelorette parties.  So now I'm not down with the Dum Dums or Blowpops or nothin, ya heard?

Variable

I wont even drink out of straws.  I figured there is no way in hell to look manly while doing that.  Any kind of sucker candy falls in the same category.

While we are on the subject.  It is also against the man rules to order a drink with more than two syllables.  So a "frappuccino" is a no no.  Of course there are some bull shit technicalities there.  Where as a Late slips through the cracks and an Americano doesn't.  But you know, you just have to deal with it.  It is a rule after all.  I usually just stick with a "Red Eye" and call it good.

alvarezbassist17

Yeah I don't do straws either, unless i'm doing jello shots or coke lines off of a stripper.

And I usually just stick with "beer" or "happy hour" but that might explain the shortening of budweiser to "bud" and leinenkugel's to "leine's," etc.  Far more masculine.