Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Inception (spoiler alert)

Started by wither-I, May 30, 2010, 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

sing blue silver

yeah i'm looking forward to this one. it better be awesome since he stalled batman 3 to make it.

theis

It looks fucking amazing.

Super excited about it. Nolan can do no wrong.

Sushi-X

I'm with you guys on this, this movie looks good. Should make up for most of the crap coming out this summer

Rocket Skates '94

ben

Quote from: sing blue silver on May 30, 2010, 03:12 PM
yeah i'm looking forward to this one. it better be awesome since he stalled batman 3 to make it.

yea...this is the film Nolan actually wanted to make.  Fuck Batman 3, that is doomed to failure anyway.

Sushi-X

Why is it doomed to failure?

Rocket Skates '94

theis

Quote from: ben on May 30, 2010, 04:45 PM
Quote from: sing blue silver on May 30, 2010, 03:12 PM

Fuck Batman 3, that is doomed to failure anyway.

Are you serious? I would say the same thing if another director was making it, but with Nolan on board I don't have any worries.

ben

I hope you guys are right.  Just name a third good movie in a series outside of LOTR.

I'm just preparing myself.  I don't want to have high expectations and get handed a bag of ridiculousness. 

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Looks pretty like a pretty good mind fucking movie :D

Sushi-X

Army of darkness l. Star wars episode 3 (not great but better then the first 2), Harry potter 3,

Rocket Skates '94

Sushi-X

Oops that "1" was a typo

Rocket Skates '94

bright lights, big city

Return of the Jedi I enjoyed. but seriously, overall I have to agree with ben. the endings of trilogies almost always let me down completely, ESPECIALLY in movies based off comic books.

but on topic for Inception, this is probably the only summer movie I'm really looking forward to. well, besides Expendables and Machete too.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wither-I

as long as christian bale is not around he cant ruin everything good.

"coming into the nearness of distance"

theis

Behind the scenes featurette: http://www.latinoreview.com/news/inception-featurette-10132

Goddamnit, this is gonna be incredible.

bright lights, big city

*waits for wax to tell us it'll suck*
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

your sister gets me hard

Nah, I'll do it.

This looks pretty gay and will suck.

blixa

i'm purely going to watch it because it looks like an interesting storyline...oh, what the fuck am i saying? i'm purely going to watch it for cillian murphy.

Sushi-X

Well I'm watching it cuz of Joseph Gordon leavitt! :p Lol

Rocket Skates '94

blixa

hahaha we both have solid reasons, my friend.

bright lights, big city

ok then one of my many reasons is Marion Cotillard
DERP