Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

djsoulglo

Started by djsoulglo, Jun 02, 2010, 08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djsoulglo

Do it! I'll come visit! Lol

SX King

Sounds good to me. Always great entertainment in Vegas.

djsoulglo

You can come to phoenix anytime! =)

SX King

Y not. It'll only be a 30 min flight away lol

djsoulglo

Haha. So you ARE moving back?

SX King

Thats the plan. Next month hopefully.

djsoulglo

Woo! Do this! Lol.

SX King

Might as well. I need a serious change thats for sure.

djsoulglo

Well MO can't be that fun.

SX King

Itd be better if i wouldnt have made some bad decisions. Still trying to bounce back from those fuck ups lol

djsoulglo

Uh oh! What did u do??

SX King

I was a stupid teenager. Halfway through my senior year i packed up my shit and left home. Got my own place graduated and was working at a restaurant. Long story short a year later i got somewhat falsely arrested, had my apartment searched, and all that fun stuff. I was barely making 400 a month so that put me in a rough spot with bills, rent, lawyer fee etc.. Didnt really help that i was 19 with no drivers license or car either. So i decided to move back in with my dad and stepmom since i couldnt leave the state yet. Figured i could get my shit together from there. So far that has pretty much been proven to be untrue.

djsoulglo

Damn! That's insane. So you're going to move to Vegas to get your shit together?

SX King

Yeah i gotta a lot of family out there. Plus theres a lot of things id like to do but cant do here.

djsoulglo

I gotcha. That's cool. I hope it all works out for you...in Vegas! lol. I  don't see why it wouldn't. =) You have a blackberry?

There Will Be Blood

Get a room you two!

Vesanic

SX King

Thanks, no i dont. Lol maybe we will

djsoulglo

This is our rOom! Out everyone! Rawwr! Lol

SX King

Lol thats what i was thinking