Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rxjustine

That midseason premiere was just alright, minus the last minute which was great. I definitely like Lori a lot more when she doesn't speak.

theis

Thought it was an awesome episode.

Rick slowly going batshit intrigues me.

bright lights, big city

just let Tyreese in the group already!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Quote from: theis on Feb 12, 2013, 02:54 PM

Rick slowly going batshit intrigues me.

Oh my god me too!! Really bummed Daryl left the group to be with Meryle,kinda hoped he would kill him. And did anyone else notice the weirdness between Beth and Rick when he came back??

rxjustine

I noticed it. There was a moment in the preview for the coming episodes that showed Beth giving Rick a kiss. Isn't she like 17?

And I bet Daryl will be back.

bright lights, big city

She kissed him on the cheek this episode. Really hope they don't make more of that and pull a story arc out of their ass where she's trying to get with Rick.

Kill Rick off before putting him with Beth (is that even her name? I've never missed an episode and I couldn't even tell you her name).
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

rxjustine

Admittedly I would not have known it either if devilinside hadn't stated it. The girl was forgettable.

Gaseus Maximus

How does this show have such high ratings?  It's not that good.

DeftonesNZ

I don't have the patience to follow a series like this any-more (I blame Lost) but I admire this show for not going down the typical slasher zombie path, I think it's actually a cleverly disguised story about the relationships between people, most of the people killed have been killed by other people not walkers and alot of the time it's other people that are the real enemy the walkers don't even do that much to seriously threaten them unless there's a big hoard of something.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Gaseus Maximus on Feb 16, 2013, 06:21 AM
How does this show have such high ratings?  It's not that good.
everyone needs to tune in for a weekly zombie killathon. definitely isn't for the characters anymore.
DERP

kurtone

Finally! Some action at the prison!

bright lights, big city

DERP

devilinside

OMG I fuckin love Daryl,seriously...when he smashed the head in the trunk...❤❤❤

deftoner664

Dude, first off.. Fuck the Governor.... Him on your side during a zombie Apocalypse is all bad, he would waste your whole crews ammo on ungodly amounts of useless shots. WOW! and the trunk, insane ! I bet everyone whom watched had the same reaction lol.. I really think they're all going to put their differences aside, and just straight up annihilate the governor and his crew, and find new territory ASAP.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

bright lights, big city

a few notes:

Who's the broad with the trojan horse of zombies? Andrea?
Can someone tell me why Maggie and Glenn are getting so lame in these last couple episodes? Why is she so pissed off with him?
Why are we (and Glenn) just finding out now that she wasn't raped? Horrible writing, that's why.
Even in death, Lori is annoying.
Well that was a lot of wasted ammo, and a great time for everyone to suddenly forget how to get a f'ing headshot.
More Tyrese and his crew plz.
DERP

rxjustine

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 19, 2013, 12:41 AM
Why are we (and Glenn) just finding out now that she wasn't raped? Horrible writing, that's why.

I thought that was pretty clear.

But regardless, they've become an annoyance. More zombie killathons, less relationship bullshit plz.

devilinside

Yeah I thought the walker bomb was Andrea,and I really wish they'd kill her. I've been saying that for a while though. And Jesus F Christ,how can they his zombies in the head first shot by miss the governor out in the open...really?!? Ready to see what's gonna go down with Meryle,if he's gonna a team player or seriously cause a problem. And I kinda assumed Maggie didn't get raped.

deftoner664

@ bright lights: She's just pissed off at Glenn and reacted that way because she was angry because she's trying to suppress the trauma she faced when the Governor violated/humiliated her like that, although he didn't rape her, it was hard for her to explain to him without surfacing them emotions. But wtf, I'd wana know if he raped her, Glenn had the right to know.. I also think the directors want to highlight how their mindsets and mental well being of the whole group is diminishing due to all the trauma they've faced so far ( not to mention Ricks' current state).
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present

Visitant

If you watched it and payed attention it was very clear that Maggie wasn't raped.  The point was for the Governor to show power over her and that he COULD'VE raped her if he wanted to.  She also never told Glen that she was or wasn't raped either way and Glen just assumed something went down.  Pay attention.
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

bright lights, big city

Quote from: Visitant on Feb 20, 2013, 12:23 AM
Pay attention.
You got it boss. Kind of hard sometimes though, when 37 of the 42 minutes of each episode is painfully dull and feels like unnecessary bullshit.
DERP