Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Anyone still excited to Season 7?

I am even when I just started Season 4...

I also wanted the Governor to be killed but as the things were flowing, killing him would be like an easy job... also, I didn't like Merle at first, but just when I started liking him... well...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

Well, that was brutal.

Nice to see that TWD has some balls afterall.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

So I've just finished Season 6, and will start S7 later today or tomorrow, but to start with, I think I like more The Governor than Negan. Think his character is more interesting though in the series we couldn't see many things about his past.

BewareTheWater

I dropped this show a while ago, but I think Negan is the only reason I'd consider coming back to it.

defTHE1s

I'm thinking he's a bit overacted, but it is being interesting to discover that he and the Saviours had made such a big impact in a very wide region (S7.E6) so it will be interesting how it will evolve and see the real panorama when happens the Saviours vs the communities. Also, would be good to see some of his background and how's that he's reached all that power.