Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

no no no! i must resist until halloween!
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

hahaha. i couldn't. i'll just tell you one thing though...

it's perfect.

bright lights, big city

good to hear man! my buddy's planning a big get-together to watch this beast next sunday. can't wait, gonna be a great ending to an awesome weekend.
DERP

bebo

Was indeed wonderful. Good to see expansion on Morgan's and Duane's backstory

theis

bright lights, big city

yeah! fan-fucking-tastic!!! great drama and acting, and the gore... it got away with a lot, compared to other shows, and even some zombie movies.
DERP

sing blue silver

yeah. the acting has been phenomenal. i don't really dig lori but i hated her in the comics anyway. still i understand ricks love for her and she did get some real emotional reactions from me in the comics. i won't spoil anything for anyone so i won't mention anything but even if i don't like her the comic readers know what i'm getting at.

bright lights, big city

normally i'm hip and with it by reading the books or comics before the movies or tv shows, but not this time. i've read zilch about the whole series.
DERP

bebo

Go get them asap. So worth it

Fuck, even walmart has started to carry them where I live

sing blue silver

dude... they are the best comics i've ever read. like you NEEEEED to read them. everyone should. they're incredible. even if you don't like comics they're just amazing stories. do yourself a favor and read them.

bright lights, big city

well shit. guess i gotta go run to borders this week.
DERP

Crazylegs

I watched the first episode last night. Shit is looking good.

bright lights, big city

honestly, new episode was a little bit of a letdown. i'm a fan of Michael Rooker, but i just did not like him and his obvious racism in this. T-Dog too. seriously? T-Dog?
DERP

theis

I thought it was pretty solid, but the pilot was definitely better.

Ah well, I'm still hooked.

lithium

What Are yall talking about? The second episode blew the pilot away!
💩

sing blue silver

i think the pilot was a lot more drama but this new episode i loved. i don't like the choices they've made with andrea though. she's too old.

downtownpony

Pretty badass show, thanks for posting.