Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

Nope, but  the first episode of Season two airs on October 16th and I'm pretty excited about it.

poofing acid

sing blue silver

hope it doesn't suck as much as the first season!

bright lights, big city

ohhhh come on the first season wasn't THAT bad
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

the first 2 and a half episodes were great! i was just pissed they gave up the amazing, emotional, character driven climax of the first graphic novel story arc for a silly as hell centre of desease control explosion and a talking computer.

bright lights, big city

Ok then I kind of agree with you on the first season. And tonight's episode was pretty good. Full of intense moments.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Solid season opener.

"Herd scene" was fucking fantastic and so intense. It had me on the edge of my seat.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: theis on Oct 18, 2011, 02:49 AM
Solid season opener.

"Herd scene" was fucking fantastic and so intense. It had me on the edge of my seat.

Yup. Is it just me or did Ricks accent get a lot stronger?

defskull

The Herd scene was great and then from there the show went into terrible land. When they started looking for the kid I said to my friends "they better not do this the entire episode" and of course that's what they did.

So from there we get a character that no one is emotionally attached to at all crying about a daughter that no one cares about either.

On top of that, we get two cheesy, cliche talks to God about needing a sign and blah blah blah.

Then the episode ends with us still not finding the kid and SPOILERS the boy getting shot.

If he is actually dead I will be very surprised, but I expect him to still be alive next episode. What was interesting about this show is seeing the human drama that comes with a zombie apocalypse, not seeing people look for kids all the time. 

tarkil

Definitely agree with defskull... And that God talking stuff was very annoying indeed...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

theis

I thought the praying scene was pretty ironic. Rick asking God for help and then his own kid ends up getting shot = no God.

poofing acid

I'm almost done reading The Rise of the Governor, and I gotta say, it's pretty effin good.  Also my book 7 arrived today.  Can't wait to almost catch up to the current issues.

bebo

Trust me, things change by the time you get to 14, lololol.

And I wish they would drop all fucking references and plot threads tied to the CDC and that fucking talking computer. That shit did not happen in my world

poofing acid

BillyNo.9

theis

Blue meth = Breaking Bad homage. Awesome.

defskull

References to other shows don't make a good episode though.

theis

It was a good episode. The show can't have zombies non-stop. That'd be boring.

BillyNo.9

Quote from: theis on Oct 25, 2011, 12:16 PM
The show can't have zombies non-stop. That'd be boring.

Don't be silly. That'd be awesome.

theis

There wouldn't be any suspense.