Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Walking Dead AMC Series

Started by bebo, Jun 02, 2010, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

[spoiler]WTF? Dale dies? :([/spoiler]

bright lights, big city

He was actually one of the few characters on the tv show I cared about.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Visitant

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Mar 06, 2012, 03:34 AM
He was actually one of the few characters on the tv show I cared about.

WORD :(
"I really can't help it.  It's either this or prison."

bebo

sing blue silver

fuck this fucking show. if i ever meet anyone who's written on this show i'll make sure they get some quality face time with mr. brick or mr. baseball bat. fucking ruined everything about the spirit of the walking dead. i'm gonna buy dvd's of this show and shit on them and pour AIDS infected blood on them. just really hope this shit fest gets cancelled sooner than later. the comics are my absolute all time favorite comic series and this show just ignores them and shits on the fans. fuck you walking dead, eat an entire dump truck of syphilitic dicks.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: sing blue silver on Mar 09, 2012, 03:01 PM
fuck this fucking show. if i ever meet anyone who's written on this show i'll make sure they get some quality face time with mr. brick or mr. baseball bat. fucking ruined everything about the spirit of the walking dead. i'm gonna buy dvd's of this show and shit on them and pour AIDS infected blood on them. just really hope this shit fest gets cancelled sooner than later. the comics are my absolute all time favorite comic series and this show just ignores them and shits on the fans. fuck you walking dead, eat an entire dump truck of syphilitic dicks.
WIN
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Good thing I never read the comics I guess.

Season 2 has been very, VERY slow, but it has really picked up the pace within the last 3-4 episodes.

Those eps have restored my faith in it (I thought season 1 was brilliant all the way through) and I'm definitely looking forward to the last two season 2 episodes and the next season.

bright lights, big city

I would feel a lot better about the show if they killed off Lori. Hate that bitch so much.
DERP

theis

Yeah, I hate her too.

I was beginning to hate Dale too. Always sticking his nose in everybody's business. Still, his death was pretty sad.

Shane's my favorite character.

I saw a spoiler picture for the next episode that really bummed me out.

bebo

nigga dead now. With shane gone, there goes pretty much all group conflict. Looks like this is about time for the governor to show up

bright lights, big city

yup. finally.

I'm really happy with how they filmed those last 5 minutes or so too. Especially compared to the books.
DERP

Crazylegs

I'm confused about the walkers in the very end. They've just been hanging around in huge numbers right outside the farm waiting for a kid to fire a gun or what. There was a gunshot and a brawl a few minutes before they reacted. Jesus christ walkers, open your fucking ears.

bebo

Yeah, it was pretty convenient writing, but at least it will propel the series into the third season which Im anticipating if they play it right, will out do both previous seasons

theis

Fucking intense episode.

I knew that Shane would die, but I hadn't expected the way it panned out.

bright lights, big city

perhaps the wandering hoard from the first episode this season was hanging around the woods?
DERP

BillyNo.9

So the virus affects any dead people with their brains intact? Can't wait to see how this turns out.

bright lights, big city

Good question. My friend's theory and it makes sense, is that everyone is infected already and upon death, everyone turns into a zombie. Probably what the CDC scientist told Rick last season. Shane turned quickly. Randall had no bite marks, but was a zombie.
DERP

Deadradio

Don't know if this is true or not about next weeks episode, but sounds interesting:

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT:

Shot opens in Atlanta: a group of walkers are feasting on what looks like Rick's horse, or what's left of it, when they're startled by the sound of a helicopter flying overhead. The horde migrates over several days, weeks, a great distance, and eventually comes to a fence. The fence bows and breaks under the relentless forward motion of the walkers. The herd presses on. Wandering aimlessly in the forest, the walkers turn as a gunshot goes off like a beacon, leading them to dinner. Soon they are closing in on Rick and Carl, as they leave the scene of Shane's murder.

Daryl and Glenn arrive back at the farmhouse. They explain that they heard a gunshot, and share their confounding findings about Randall.

As they walk back to the house, Carl asks Rick about what happened to Shane. Soon after, they notice the walkers bearing down on them, and it's not long before they are overtaken and have to make a run for the barn. Back at the house, the rest of the survivors are just figuring out that Carl is missing and walkers are approaching. Lori is panicking. Hershel passes out the guns.

The horde is making quick work of the barn. Rick dumps gasoline everywhere, busts open the door to lure the zombies inside, and climbs up to the loft with Carl. Carl drops a lighter into the gasoline-soaked hay, igniting everything in sight. Meanwhile, the men and Andrea shoot from their cars in a futile attempt to corral the herd and buy time.

Finally, Daryl figures out that Rick and Carl must be in the barn, and instructs Jimmy to drive the RV to the barn to rescue them. Rick and Carl manage to barely escape, while Jimmy is devoured inside the RV. Blood is everywhere, coating the windshield.

The survivors are starting to run out of ammo. The horde is too large.The women hold hands and make a run for it as Hershel makes a last stand for the farmhouse. They are just about clear when Patricia is attacked from the side and is devoured while Beth is still holding onto her.

Carol is headed off by a few walkers and backed into a corner with nothing but a plank of wood to defend herself. Andrea saves her but is attacked from behind and gets pinned under a walker. T-dog pulls his car around, but quickly has to leave the scene with Beth and Lori before the car is overtaken.

Glenn tells Maggie that the farm is lost; they have to get off the farm, now. Hershel comes to the same realization, almost too late, as a walker sneaks up from behind. Rick saves Herschel and they along with Carl head out in their own direction. Glenn and Maggie take off as well. Daryl finds Carol about to collapse from running, and they speed off together on Daryl's motorcycle. Andrea is abandoned. The barn collapses into the flames. And we're not even halfway done.

The group is now scattered. Glenn and Maggie switch places in the car as Maggie breaks down and can't continue driving. Glenn says they need to make their way to the highway, but Maggie protests that the herd came from that direction. Glenn finally tells Maggie that he loves her.

Rick, Carl, and Hershel arrive at the highway, where they left the care package for Sophia, hoping that the others will think to rendezvous here. Hershel is ready to part ways, but Rick wants to stick together.

Lori and T-Dog argue over where to drive. T-Dog wants to head to the coast, but Lori threatens to jump out of the car if he doesn't turn around and go back to the highway.

A walker appears on the highway. Rick is about to give up on waiting any longer, but... in the nick of time, the other survivors arrive. Time for a head count:

Shane - dead
Andrea - missing
Patricia - taken by the walkers
Jimmy - splattered all over the RV

Meanwhile, Andrea is running for her life in the woods, but the walkers pursue her tirelessly. She can't keep this up for long. Walkers are emerging from the trees in random directions as Andrea shoots to clear a path.

The survivors leave the highway, pushing onward, but soon run out of gas. Several people start to panic and are on the verge of giving up. Rick tries to pull everyone together. The conversation turns to Randall and Shane. Rick has to come clean. He reveals that the secret Jenner whispered to him at the CDC was that everyone is a carrier of the infection. The group is not happy that Rick has kept this from them.

Lori and Rick talk privately. Rick tells her what went down with Shane, and confesses that it wasn't just self-defense... he wanted Shane dead, he was tired of Shane dogging him and acting like Rick stole Lori and Carl from him. Lori freaks out when she finds out Carl's role in Shane's death and withdraws from Rick, refusing to let him touch her.

Andrea is exhausted. This is the end of the line. She can't carry her gun-bag any longer, her pistol is out of ammo -- she bashes in a walker's head with it -- now she's down to knives, another walker practically on top of her... enter Michonne to save Andrea at the last minute, towing two armless walkers in chains, samurai sword in hand.

The rest of the survivors set up camp in the middle of nowhere. They may have found each other again amid the chaos, but the group is still broken. Many are ready to run off into the dark and leave Rick behind, fend for themselves. They are on the verge of splitting up again, when Rick takes back control... he says they're not going anywhere; he killed his best friend for them. This isn't a democracy anymore.

The camera pans up... in the distance looms a prison facility.

End of Season 2.

theis

sing blue silver

Quote from: bebo on Mar 12, 2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah, it was pretty convenient writing, but at least it will propel the series into the third season which Im anticipating if they play it right, will out do both previous seasons

the shit i took this morning outdoes anything this show has accomplished, save for the first episode of season 1. that's the only one they ever got right. my rage will increase to possible vengeance if they fuck up the prison / governor story line.