Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

Looks like we both just can't get over how horrendous Dexter has gotten.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

THE. FUCKING. WORST.

bright lights, big city

Oh Jesus, just terrible.

On topic, if Happy was babysitting, that probably never would've happened.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

That's because Happy isn't an idiot like Hannah McKay and every other character on Dexter.

I really do like Happy's character. I hope he gets more screen time this season.

theis

bright lights, big city

What a great comeback year. That death was brutal. And poor Juicy, he's fucked for next season.

And they keep showing that homeless woman with the cart! What's the deal?
DERP

theis

Juice needs to die.

Gemma REALLY needs to die.

Homeless woman...Angel of Death?

chick de la lynch

I'm still confused as to why Juice killed Roosevelt. Last night's episode made me cry and I haven't cried since Opie died. What a brutal way to go.

I wonder if CCH Pounder will be around for next season? I loved her character and my God was she fucking brilliant in last night's episode. She gave me goosebumps during her scene with Jax.

One of my favorite feminist bloggers actually wrote a piece on the Nation about how she was disgusted with Tara's death and how it relates to women in TV and their impending deaths. While I do think she makes valid points, I have to disagree with her regarding Sons of Anarchy. It's based off Hamlet and the last time I read the play, everyone in Hamlet pretty much dies which is what the show is based off. Sometimes social justice is irritating just because it disregards artistic freedom. The cons of being a liberal. It sucks that Tara died, but it was necessary to move the story forward. Here's the article if anyone is interested in reading it: http://www.thenation.com/blog/177568/manic-pixie-dead-girl-why-im-done-tv-shows#

bright lights, big city

CCH Pounder has to be around next year, I would think. No way this ending just wraps things up for her character. Also, I'm with you on Juice. I guess it's good that I'm anticipating next season, but good god, I need some incite into Juice's motivation. Is he basically saying "Fuck it" as far as being a member of SAMCRO is concerned?

Dead Pixie Manic Girl? Interesting nickname. Her points are valid, but yeah...  a little irritating. Goddamn liberals (*I'm a liberal*). She should watch Game of Thrones where some female characters are total bosses.

And the angel of death? That's right, bad shit always does happen whenever we get a glimpse of her.
DERP

deftones86

chick de la lynch

Sutter better pull out all the stops this season or I'm going to be very pissed. I don't want another Dexter here.

chick de la lynch

Thoughts on the finale?

deftones86

I didnt hate it. it ended the way it should

bright lights, big city

Yeah, I thought it was a solid, entertaining final season and final episode. Not sure why Sutter decided to end it with a Jesus pose, but I liked how everything got tied up. No loose ends.
DERP

chick de la lynch

I agree. Sutter was heavy handed with the finale, but when does he skimp out on symbolism?

the" FX" were horrible at the end of the episode

I literally laughed out loud

deftones86

Yea those crows looked pretty shitty. 

bright lights, big city

ruined the entire 7 seasons
DERP