Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Definitely in my top 3 favorite drama shows.

Brilliant writing, brilliant characters.

I just had a SoA marathon (season 1 and 2) with my friend. STOKED about season 3.

Favorite characters: Opie, Jax, Bobby and Tig.

theis

As always, your posts are well written and thoughtful.

Fuck off.

bright lights, big city

yeah seriously do you really need to comment on EVERY SINGLE THING you hate. oh no! wax hates SoA, therefore i cannot watch season 3!

anyways, great great show theis! i have the first on dvd, and can't wait for season 2's dvds to come out in august. that last season solidified it as my second show on tv right now (behind Breaking Bad). I hope we haven't seen the last of Adam Arkin's character. and did you begin to feel for Henry Rollins by the finale? he was such a badass throughout the season, but i felt bad for him by the penultimate episode, when that huge brawl was going to happen.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

wax

u guys provide me with so much    so easily    believe everything u read? lol......

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 03, 2010, 11:52 PM
I hope we haven't seen the last of Adam Arkin's character.

I hope not. I wanna see that scumbag suffer.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jun 03, 2010, 11:52 PM
and did you begin to feel for Henry Rollins by the finale? he was such a badass throughout the season, but i felt bad for him by the penultimate episode, when that huge brawl was going to happen.

Can't say I was feeling sorry for him. He definitely had it coming. He annoyed the shit out of me, but that just proves that he played his role to perfection.

The season finale was such a fucking cliffhanger. It's torture that we're gonna have to wait till September to get Season 3.

Also, Half Sack's fate really saddened me. He was such a cool dude. I was hoping to see him getting enrolled as a member.

Oh, and I totally just ordered a SAMCRO t-shirt :D

bright lights, big city

wait did Half Sack actually die? i can't remember if we actually saw him croak.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Yeah, he died.

I read an interview with Kurt Sutter where he said that Johnny wasn't happy on the set and therefore he was killed off.

bright lights, big city

fuuuuuuck i can't wait to rewatch the second season. dvd's are out august 31!
DERP

bangbang240

Quote from: theis on Jun 04, 2010, 02:05 PM
Yeah, he died.

I read an interview with Kurt Sutter where he said that Johnny wasn't happy on the set and therefore he was killed off.

Yeah, I think I heard he wanted more money..

I read Kurt Sutters blog pretty regularly at http://sutterink.blogspot.com/ He's a pretty interesting guy.

bright lights, big city

the Sunny/philly thread reminded of that this show is coming back soon too on SEPTEMBER 7!
DERP

your sister gets me hard

bright lights, big city

fuck yeah! this series really knows how to end an episode. I wonder who was behind the shit hitting the fan there?
DERP

your sister gets me hard

Probably the russians or chinese....

theis

What? Season 3 has begun?

*Heads to Isohunt*

bright lights, big city

DERP

theis

Gonna watch it tonight! Exciiiited.

Edit: Just saw it.

What an epic way to kick off Season 3. The ending of the episode was intense. Can't wait to see Jax kick all kinds of ass in this season.

bright lights, big city

anyone else still watching this show? the new season so far is not as powerful as season 2, but damn it is really starting to pick up. can't wait to see what happens once the gang gets to Belfast.

oh, and seeing 4 Deadwood alums almost every week on this show FTW.
DERP

theis

Definitely a slow start to the season but, as you said, it's really beginning to pick up.

bright lights, big city

bumpin' this beast. to quote martin lawrence, "shit just got real".

anyone else that watches this think that there's a sort of creepy, awkward vibe between Trinity and Jax that seems to be leading to incest? even though they still don't know they're related?
DERP