Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 09, 2010, 02:17 AM
anyone else that watches this think that there's a sort of creepy, awkward vibe between Trinity and Jax that seems to be leading to incest? even though they still don't know they're related?
Ha, I was thinking the same thing. It would be rather lame, though. Gemma should just tell 'em. They're both adults. "Yo, Jax, don't be bangin' that chick. She's your sister, k?".

I must say that this is my least favorite season yet. I think they're dragging the Abel story a bit too much. I hope it gets crazy in the next episode.

bright lights, big city

i think it should be because now we've got Tera to worry about, and the Unser/Hale situation is getting good. plus there's the whole Jimmy working with the Belfast Sons deal, which has to blow up in someone's face soon. real soon.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

you know this is a great show when you can get a pic of Peg Bundy holding a gun to a baby's head.

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Haha, that was awesome.

So glad the Abel story is wrapped up. Time to get back to Charming and kick some Salvarez ass!

bright lights, big city

shit yeah! i admit this season has been weaker than the last one, but it has continuously gotten better with every episode. hopefully tonight Jax saves Tara's sweet ass.
DERP

bright lights, big city

it's a shame only 2 of us on here actually watch this show.

but either way, what a satisfying season finale!  NEVER saw that twist coming, and it was soooo good.
DERP

theis

Fuck yeah, the season finale was amazing. One of the best SOA episodes.

Opie and Stahl in the car...I got chills! Intense scene.

bright lights, big city

My buddy seems to think that Dayton Callie (chief unser) is leaving the show. I've seen nothing to confirm this but I can see that happening after the finale. I hope it's untrue because he's a great character and I can see him doing a lot more for samcro in the future. And he's another Deadwood alum that should be getting more work.
DERP

bright lights, big city

Danny Trejo is in the next season. Hopefully he can be as badass as Henry Rollins was. Also another Deadwood alum joins the show this season, the awesome Ray McKinnon.
DERP

chick de la lynch

I'm going to join this lovely twosome and make it a threesome. Amazing show, and formulated off of my favorite Shakespeare play, Hamlet. All of these characters scare the living shit out of me, but all in the right ways. Oh, and I am in LOVE with Opie. God, he's amazingly sexy.

Really looking forward to the new season in September. Danny Trejo sounds like a perfect addition to the cast.

bright lights, big city

I'm jealous of Opie's beard-growing skills. Good reference though with Hamlet. It's something I've never really given much thought to, but is spot on.
DERP

chick de la lynch

If I were a man, I'd love to have Opie's beard. It's an awe-inspiring beard.

I'm shocked Sons of Anarchy wasn't nominated for any Emmys this year. I thought Katey Sagal would have at least gotten something. I hear Kurt Sutter isn't very happy about it. At all.

poofing acid

bright lights, big city

fuckin russians, man
DERP

theis

Awesome season opener!

bright lights, big city

God I can't wait to see more of the Reverend Smith from Deadwood as Lincoln Potter. Could be a really good story arc.
DERP

lithium

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 01, 2010, 09:31 PM
it's a shame only 2 of us on here actually watch this show.

but either way, what a satisfying season finale!  NEVER saw that twist coming, and it was soooo good.
Started watching it over the summer. I just finished season 3 Monday , after buying it last week. I didn't quite like the Ireland story, but overall I really like the show.
💩

chick de la lynch

Yeah, the Ireland story didn't really tickle my fancy either. But it really does propel the rest of the plot along.

I just got caught up with the first two episodes of the season and so far I'm really loving it. Danny Trejo is fitting into the cast beautifully.

bright lights, big city

Trejo takes every show/movie to another level.
DERP

theis

This season is shaping up to be great.

Last episode was fantastic.