Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

Goddamnit, this season is incredible.

Rip Kozik :(

That last scene with Opie and Unser had me on the edge. Ryan Hurst rocked that scene.

downtownpony

what the fuck is with juice walking across the field like that? I know he is going through some shit, but it's still fucked up. I got quite angry and turned the tv off after he did that. I can't believe the producers didn't step in.

theis

Quote from: downtownpony on Nov 17, 2011, 12:45 AM
I got quite angry and turned the tv off after he did that. I can't believe the producers didn't step in.

Are you serious? That's just idiotic.

Juice is still torn up inside. At this point, he doesn't care if he lives or dies. Dude tried to hang himself for fucks sake.

poofing acid

I have to download it now.  Fucking amber alert on my tv right when opie gets to the cabin.

bright lights, big city

Fantastic. Does anyone see how Clay can possibly live on past this season? I mean, there is literally no one left who has his back.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

downtownpony

Quote from: theis on Nov 17, 2011, 01:28 AM
I got quite angry and turned the tv off after he did that. I can't believe the producers didn't step in.

Juice is still torn up inside. At this point, he doesn't care if he lives or dies. Dude tried to hang himself for fucks sake.

You're an ignorant man filled with hate, and I can't help you.

downtownpony

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 17, 2011, 04:31 AM
Fantastic. Does anyone see how Clay can possibly live on past this season? I mean, there is literally no one left who has his back.

Maybe join the cartel?

theis

Quote from: downtownpony on Nov 17, 2011, 05:47 PM
Quote from: theis on Nov 17, 2011, 01:28 AM

You're an ignorant man filled with hate, and I can't help you.

Haha, what? Loosen the tampon, son.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

^ what he said.

dayum.

iceache

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 10, 2011, 02:53 AM
I have a feeling next week we're really gonna feel bad for Opie.

This season might be better than the glorious season 2 with Adam Arkin and Henry Rollins. And to make it even better, I just read that FX added a 14th episode this season.

Yep, 2 part season finale... fuck.. its going to be crazy.

jbmp1390

I have a question for you guys since you're obviously up on all the most recent episodes. I just finished season 3 and I'm debating whether or not to bother with season 4. I just started the first episode and I'm ready to turn it off. I could give a fuck about this whole Roosevelt bullshit. It's just stahl all over again, and that was more than an entire season of complete fucking irritation before Opie finally blows her head off. So I guess I just wan't to know, without having anything completely given away: Do characters who deserve it get their comeuppance? Do we finally start to blow the lid off this John Teller shit? I love this show but the storylines can become rather tedious and drawn out more than they need to be.  Btw I love this show, not trying to annoy any of you SOA people.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

theis

Season 4 will blow your face off. Just watch it.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 10, 2011, 02:53 AM
This season might be better than the glorious season 2 with Adam Arkin and Henry Rollins.
I stand by this statement. And I agree about the 3rd season. It took forever to develop and I thought they spent way too many episodes dealing with the Irish bullshit. But I thought they made up for everything with that finale, when the story finally progressed.

But just watch this season. There's a lot of internal SOA drama, there's Danny Trejo, there's more Big Otto, there's great performances by the new sheriff and prosecutor, lots of tense moments. Shit hits the fan. Hard.
DERP

chick de la lynch

Quote from: theis on Nov 28, 2011, 08:03 PM
Season 4 will blow your face off. Just watch it.

I think it literally might have blown my face off a couple of times, especially the past few episodes.

Third season did drag quite a bit, but this season totally makes up for it.

theis

jbmp1390

This whole racism bullshit is making it really hard to make it through season 4. After the long masturbatorial session that was season 3, I'm reaching the end of my rope here.

jbmp1390

season finale tonight...

jbmp1390

like a freaky messenger  haha

bright lights, big city

After that build-up during the entire season, to be honest, that finale was kind of a letdown.

At least I was surprised with that twist (*cough*Dexter*cough*cough*).
DERP