Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theis

I thought it was a great and very melancholic ending.

I kinda admire how low-key it was. Everything got set up perfectly for the next season.

Can't wait to see what happens once Clay gets out from the hospital.

One thing that bothered me; Jax should have told Opie about what was going down.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 07, 2011, 08:10 PM
After that build-up during the entire season, to be honest, that finale was kind of a letdown.

At least I was surprised with that twist (*cough*Dexter*cough*cough*).

Haha, no shit right? I know Warmingglow had a field day with the season finale. Granted, not the greatest finale in the world but it did what it was supposed to do.

Quote from: theis on Dec 07, 2011, 10:42 PM
I thought it was a great and very melancholic ending.

I kinda admire how low-key it was. Everything got set up perfectly for the next season.

I agree. I think that's what a lot of people forget about the show--the audience needs to be left with something to hold on to for the next nine months. If Jax ended up killing Clay it would have been way too obvious. I'm glad Sutter didn't take us down that road.

theis

Yeah, it would have been too easy to kill Clay that way.

He will die, no doubt about, but when he does it will be a real showdown between him and Jax. At least I hope so!

bright lights, big city

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 07, 2011, 11:23 PM
the audience needs to be left with something to hold on to for the next nine months.
ugh. nine months. i love these shows on cable, but my god, i really get pissed off having to wait nine months (sometimes 12) for new episodes.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

Quote from: theis on Dec 07, 2011, 10:42 PM
One thing that bothered me; Jax should have told Opie about what was going down.
Your are fast with the new sig man, but yeah I thought that was odd too that Jax didn't tell Opie, bummed me out. I loved the final shot of the episode with Tara behind Jax. Tara's becoming diabolical, and now that she can't do surgery, she's fucking losing it. I can't wait to see what clay is going to do next, he's got nothing to lose now, and I believe that he is insane. Ron perlman recently gave an interview about his thoughts on clay's journey that is pretty interesting, I think it's on ET's website.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

chick de la lynch

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Dec 07, 2011, 11:59 PM
Quote from: chick de la lynch on Dec 07, 2011, 11:23 PM
the audience needs to be left with something to hold on to for the next nine months.
ugh. nine months. i love these shows on cable, but my god, i really get pissed off having to wait nine months (sometimes 12) for new episodes.

Same here. My roommates noticed how sad I looked after I finished watching the episode and it was just because I'm going to have to go through a long process of waiting. Hopefully Sutter makes another great season.

bright lights, big city

Do we know how many more seasons SoA is getting? I know Mad Men and Breaking Bad have gone public with end dates, but I've heard nothing about this.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

I read an interview with Sutter where he said that there's definitely gonna be two more seasons.

garcia

Sons of anarchy season 4 episode 13- What is the song that is playing towards the end of the episode?
there sitting by the boxing ring while jack's is reading the letters his dad wrote while the song is playing.

bright lights, big city

DERP

bright lights, big city

the show just got officially picked up for another 2 seasons, putting it awfully close to Dexter-territory.
DERP

dictatesofreason

New episode tonight!- Any bets on how many episodes clay lasts? i say three or four

bright lights, big city

DERP

dictatesofreason

well admitted to to killin piney so i dont think its to far off

jbmp1390

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 07, 2012, 04:38 AM
the show just got officially picked up for another 2 seasons, putting it awfully close to Dexter-territory.

I'm worried about this as well

theis

Fantastic season opener!

bright lights, big city

Yep, that was pretty awesome. Loved the Tig scenes. What're the odds on Unser being dead?
DERP

theis

I don't think he's dead. That'd be pretty odd. But hey, who knows.

The scene with Pope and Tig was pretty damn fucked up. I can't wait to see him completely lose it and go bat-shit this season. Sadly, I think it will end in his demise.

jbmp1390

I would love it if Tig died. He's always been such a piece of shit. Then again so is basically every person on this show. I've become so conflicted about this show and it's characters.

lithium

Tig's crying sounded fake, to me at least.
💩