Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmp1390

Personally I thought the scene with Tig and Pope was highly enjoyable. FINALLY Tig gets to rip some of what he's sown. His comment afterwards about taking Pope's head off show's that he still hasn't learned anything and doesn't feel bad about what he did. He needs to die. But in my opinion he needed to die long ago. He killed Donna, almost killed Jax, is a necrophiliac, and likes to bang little slave mexican girls. There's just never been a redeeming quality to his character. He needs to die. Whatever he gets is too good for him. Also, I didn't like how they have Tara's hair and clothing now. It's probably the point, but she looks like every other white trash biker skank at this point. And that's unfortunate because Maggie Siff is a BEAUTIFUL woman.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Sep 13, 2012, 02:01 AM
Maggie Siff is a BEAUTIFUL woman.
that's what I'm talkin' bout.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

dictatesofreason

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 13, 2012, 03:32 AM
Quote from: jbmp1390 on Sep 13, 2012, 02:01 AM
Maggie Siff is a BEAUTIFUL woman.
that's what I'm talkin' bout.
agrred, i just dont like shes become such a dark character but at the same time i cant wait to she how she does as the new Queen

theis

Great episode.

Opie, once again, confirmed why he's my favorite character. Goddamnit, that scene was awesome!

dictatesofreason

yeah i was wondering why he drove up at the last min, then it hit me he jus said goodbye to lyla, HES GOING INSIDE TOO!

dictatesofreason

annnnd he gets beaten to death inside.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

Someone else spoiled the new ep earlier. I has a sad now.
💩

chick de la lynch

I teared up a bit when Opie was being beaten. My favorite character on the show is now dead. How will I cope now?  :'(

bright lights, big city

I'm the one that's always for shows killing off characters. Makes things more interesting (come on Lori!). But this... this kinda blows.
DERP

dictatesofreason

theis

Rarely have I've been this upset while watching a show.

I don't know what to say...

theis

I'm still trying to comprehend what happened... can't really wrap my head around it. Even though I was fearing it would happen it still hit me like ten ton of bricks.

This show won't be the same again.

I won't be able to get this image out of my head for a long time. (SPOILER).
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tumblr_may6tdsKkt1r58omeo2_500.gif

dictatesofreason

yea lyla and the kids are gunna be fuctup next episode

bright lights, big city

As Warming Glow pointed though, the show is so intriguing right now. Sure he was everyone's favorite character, but you just want to watch the Sons sort this mess out and exact sweet sweet revenge on Pope and company.
DERP

lithium

Now his kids are orphans
💩

theis

dictatesofreason

bright lights, big city

Fuck him for being a murderer. Of an old lady.
DERP

theis

Yeah. The whole thing is just fucking weird.