Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

downtownpony

bright lights, big city

so I found out today that he's a murderer, a cat killer, and once dated Katy Perry. fuck dude. really can't get much worse than that trifecta.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

dictatesofreason

i ke how sutter had a spoiler on his twitter what a guy.

jbmp1390

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that Michael has become a really bad guy ever since making it off the island?

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

chick de la lynch

I think the REAL question you should be asking is where's Walt?

http://youtu.be/Qmg6gEq33hk

jbmp1390

Haha I know right. Man they really let that storyline just kind of peter out in Lost. Anyway, the episode was great but I hate what happened to Opie. He's given fucking everything to the club, and no one really seems to give a shit. Jax claims to but I don't think any of the characters have truly grasped what the club has done to Opie.

lithium

Because no one but clay and jacks knows!
💩

chick de la lynch

Opie did put so much into the club and got nothing in return, which is what makes his death not only sad but also a bitter one. The club was Opie's life and he died for the club. What did the club ever do to him? All it did was ruin his life.

roflestiltskin

I want Henry Rollins back on the show.  Somehow.

dictatesofreason

jbmp1390

I'm fine with Henry Rollins being right where he is; Floundering in obscurity performing oral on jello biafra

chick de la lynch

Did anyone else cry like a blubbering baby during Opie's wake? Or was that just me?

dictatesofreason

i didnt move for the entire episode, i hope the revene is long and sweet

deftones86

Last nights Episode was the worst one i've seen in these 5 seasons. i hope its not a sign of things to come.

dictatesofreason

what you dont like trannies?

jbmp1390

Was the guy who played the transvestite the same guy who plays Boyd on Justified? If so that's pretty unexpected.

bright lights, big city

Yeah it was. That was completely out of nowhere. I thought the episode was pretty good, it progressed all the storylines. It was actually nice seeing that asshole mayor again as well.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

It was a hilarious episode (well except for the part with Eli's wife) and a welcome relief from all the current heaviness.

dictatesofreason

ye that sheriff is PISSED!