Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

SONS OF ANARCHY

Started by theis, Jun 03, 2010, 09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

Quote from: theis on Oct 11, 2012, 04:11 PM
It was a hilarious episode (well except for the part with Eli's wife) and a welcome relief from all the current heaviness.

I agree. I really needed something lighter after the whole Opie ordeal. I forgot how funny Tig could be. Too bad about his ass...

dictatesofreason

ell last night was ridiculus. homicide, suicide and murder almost.

chick de la lynch

I know! Everyone and their mother got their head blown off or beaten in. Definitely a different pace from last week's episode, but I like that Kurt Sutter is keeping us on our toes.

I'm still trying to figure out what Clay's motives are. We know he is involved with the home invasions, but what's with pretending his health is failing? He's got something up his sleeve.

And sexy, SEXY Joel McHale! Mmmmm! This will keep me sane until Community comes back. I'm crossing my fingers for a shirtless scene with him!

dictatesofreason

Clays going to try rip the club apart from the inside - which in turn is going to cause even more trouble for jax. jax and taras lies are going to start eating at each other too, with her not tellin what went down at the prison hel,l all them niggas lies are guna get mo people killed.

bright lights, big city

Clay's probably fucking with shit to regain control of the club.

Tara has only 2 options with the Otto thing- kill him or blow him.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

jbmp1390

They really need to start moving the story forward in a bigger way. Each episode we just get a little tiny bit of info and a whole bunch of filler and I'm growing tired of it.

Can I use this chair? Seriously can I use it?

theis

Thought it was an awesome episode.

Death by snowglobe! Intense scene.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: jbmp1390 on Oct 18, 2012, 12:46 AM
They really need to start moving the story forward in a bigger way. Each episode we just get a little tiny bit of info and a whole bunch of filler and I'm growing tired of it.

I agree. While it is entertaining to watch, the bigger picture is getting lost. Hopefully the next episode will trudge forward plot-wise.

theis

Opie...erm...I mean Ryan Hurst shaved his glorious beard!

RIP beard.

chick de la lynch

I miss his beard, but he still looks sexy.

jbmp1390

I hope he does well now that he's off this show. I really think he's a great actor. Let's hope he doesn't go the johnny lewis route. 25I-NBOMe is a hell of a drug

jbmp1390

Did anyone see last night's episode? Holy Fucking Shit.

bright lights, big city

the cliffhangers they throw at us every week... fuuuuck.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

dictatesofreason

one of the boys is dead

chick de la lynch

Goddamn you, Gemma!

chick de la lynch

So, is anyone else convinced that Jax is turning into Clay?

bright lights, big city

He is getting pretty ruthless with his killing. I just don't like how they're going right back to the same endgame as last season with Clay needing to die. He needs to fucking die. Don't be a pussy, Jax (or Kurt Sutter).
DERP

chick de la lynch

I have a feeling they're stringing us along until the season finale. They have to make Clay fight for the gavel again, but if Clay doesn't die this season that's going to be very disappointing.

Anyone else feel uncomfortable when Jax blackmailed his own mother to go back to Clay after he beat the living shit out of her? Jax is turning into an awful person. Opie was his rock, and now that he's dead Jax is going off the rails.

theis

Honestly, I don't blame Jax.

He's been through so much shit and now he's just handling it. No bullshit. FUCK Gemma.

jbmp1390

I agree, Fuck Gemma. But I don't like the way Jax is going. That doesn't mean I don't understand it, I just don't like it. They've taken away almost every redeeming aspect of every character. I think that's the point of this season, but it's really starting to bother me. Can't believe Jax would be so slimy to push gemma back to clay, even if it's for a technically 'good' reason. I'm most disappointed with tara though. They've turned a beautiful, intelligent, surgeon into a fucking trashy biker whore. To me that's not good storytelling or good writing. It's just lazy and irritating. The longer I watch this show, the less I think that kurt sutter is actually that good at what he does.