Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The 2010 World Cup South Africa Thread

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Jun 04, 2010, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Group A         Group B                 Group C         Group D     Group E            Group F               Group G            Group H
South Africa      Argentina                England        Germany     Netherlands    Italy                       Brazil                Spain
Mexico               Nigeria                    USA               Australia      Denmark         Paraguay             Korea DPR     Switzerland
Uruguay            Korea Republic     Algeria          Serbia          Japan               New Zealand      Cote d'Ivoire    Honduras
France               Greece                    Slovenia       Ghana         Cameroon       Slovakia               Portugal          Chile

Ok is that time in 4 years again. Choose your 2 favorite from each group and discuss :)
Group A: France, Uruguay, Group B: Argentina, Nigeria, Group C: England, Slovenia Group D: Germany, Ghana, Group E: Netherlands, Cameroon, Group F: Italy, Paraguay, Group G: Brazil, Portugal, Group H: Spain, Chile

Crazylegs

Group A: France and Mexico
Group B: Argentina and Greece
Group C: England and USA
Group D: Germany and Austraila
Group E: Netherlands and Cameroon (i hope Denmark go through to the knock out though)
Group F: Italy and Paraguay
Group G: Brazil and Portugal
Group H: Spain and Switzerland

Spain all the way!

your sister gets me hard

Soccer is such a gay sport.  It's like watching soap operas.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: your sister gets me hard on Jun 05, 2010, 03:25 AM

Perhaps you didnt learn the lesson of Whitechapel featuring Chino from deftones discussion :(
DONT POST OR SAY SHIT IF YOU DONT LIKE FUCKING ASSHOLE, NOBODY FORCES YOU

Crazylegs

You're almost right. And i fucking hate that aspect of the game. Diving should be rewarded with a yellow card no matter the situation.  I get so pissed every time i see some asshole lay down and whine. But other than that it's a brilliant sport.

White Wrist

Go Portugal! but...Spain will win the world cup.

your sister gets me hard

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 05, 2010, 03:34 AM

Perhaps you didnt learn the lesson of Whitechapel featuring Chino from deftones discussion :(
DONT POST OR SAY SHIT IF YOU DONT LIKE FUCKING ASSHOLE, NOBODY FORCES YOU

I never said I didn't like fucking assholes.  I enjoy putting it in the butt on occasion.

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Corleone

Lets go France!! I would cheer for Ireland if they didn't get screwed (ref got paid)

If England gets through I'll cheer them on, but I'd rather not have to cheer for damn red coats. ;)

as you can tell I'm a mutt...

:(

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Anyone giving prediction for the inauguration match?

Nailec

Quote from: Crazylegs on Jun 05, 2010, 05:07 PM

You're almost right. And i fucking hate that aspect of the game. Diving should be rewarded with a yellow card no matter the situation.  I get so pissed every time i see some asshole lay down and whine. But other than that it's a brilliant sport.

jup. i dont watch any football for that one reason. i would be so ashamed of myself of i wine everytime something happens. but someone told me that somehow they have to wine to have a foul recognized.

deftones86

Man USA's got this shit on lock hahaha

RoyalDeftonicBoy

As always the "luck" is one side. Southafrica deserved to win at least 2-1
Anyway France-Uruguay next in 2 hours

Sushi-X

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 11, 2010, 06:57 PM

I'm sorry but Mexico had this shit. they would have won if it weren't for that supposed "offsides" bullshit when they scored the first time

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: MxKnife on Jun 11, 2010, 07:06 PM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 11, 2010, 06:57 PM

I'm sorry but Mexico had this shit. they would have won if it weren't for that supposed "offsides" bullshit when they scored the first time

Second half you didnt do shit except that lucky goal and thats it. You put Blanco (An old fat forward) and Hernandez that touched only one ball. Southafrica had Mexico playing on their own side all the second half and you were lucky enough not to lose with that 37 years old goalkeeper. I really dont understand why the coach of your team replaces the goalkeeper that took you to the World Cup with this lousy old man.

Vesanic

Hey, be objective, South Africa owned that shit and deserved victory.

Sushi-X

No way Mexico, was taking the ball more to S.Africa side. If S. Africa truly deserved to win it. They would have put more effort into it. They had like two easy shots and they ruined it. I'll be honest Mexico was being a bunch of lazy asses sometimes.

Rocket Skates '94

Corleone

I cheered for South Africa when they scored, always nice to see a host team score. They aren't the type of team to push the play, just capitalize on mistakes. Well from what I saw.

Crazylegs

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 11, 2010, 07:35 PM
Hey, be objective, South Africa owned that shit and deserved victory.

I think a tie was a fair result for them both. Mexico dominated the start of the game, South Africa were better in  the second half.