Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The 2010 World Cup South Africa Thread

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Jun 04, 2010, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

Quote from: MxKnife on Jun 22, 2010, 06:44 PM
Fucking Mexico!! Fuck that I'm rooting for Portugal now.  :-\
it's not quite over for Mexico. Both Uruguay and the Mexicans advance.
💩

bright lights, big city

has any country in south america even lost 1 match yet?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

uruguay just beat mexico, so yeah. I can't remember any others.

lithium

Honduras just got sent packing yesterday
💩

Crazylegs

bright lights, big city

well, TECHNICALLY mexico and honduras are in central america, which is really part of north america.

but the point is, while teams like England and France are kind of choking (England's still in it, but barely) south america's Chile, Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay, and Argentina are playing insanely good right now.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

ToneDef

Huge, huge next game for us. I don't know what to expect.

defTHE1s

the Revenge of Mexico vs Argentina??
I hope so, really hope SO!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

What a sorry end for France. Argentina and Uruguay both won and it was obvious that both were going through. Mexico lost and now they have a tough match. Tomorrow England decides their future.

Sushi-X

I'm calling it. Argentina vs Mexico 3-1.

Rocket Skates '94

wheresmysnare

I nearly had a heart attack watching england, so glad we held on and played well for the whole match

bright lights, big city

so USA was 2 minutes away from being eliminated, but end up winning group C? awesome.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

USA deserved it so much. They got fucked last game by a referee that didnt know what foul he saw. In my opinion, England doesnt deserve to go to second round because they showed a shitty display of soccer. Algeria did a much better display than England. Coming up the Germany-Ghana a very interesting match.

devilinside

Kick Ass!! It's about time we had some good luck! WTG USA!!!

weakcure

The USA/Algeria game was so painful to watch, but well-worth the end. I'm really getting sick of the refs and commentators (I watch ESPN). I know it's inevitable that commentary will sway political at times, just because it's an international event, but jesus, sometimes it's so unnecessary.

bright lights, big city

DERP

black coffee

England had their share of luck to survive the group phase, but now it's over. Germany to win on Sunday.

neutron liar

I want us to win so bad but..... I think its gonna be Ghana vs Uruguay and Germany vs Argentina.

either way it only gets harder for us.