Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The 2010 World Cup South Africa Thread

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Jun 04, 2010, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmysnare

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Italy just got erased from the World Cup. They remembered to play the last 30 minutes of the game. Slovakia's last goal was just ridiculous, all the defenders were like "Oh lets learn to throw in and score" and boom ! The last time that this happened to Italy was in 1974. Paraguay-New Zealand was a snooze.
Coming up Cameroon-Netherlands and Denmark-Japan.

HXGRMWORLD

Chile will beat Spain ... and the "good ones" going home, Italy,France and stuff... Go Chile!
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Jun 25, 2010, 09:02 AM

Chile will beat Spain ... and the "good ones" going home, Italy,France and stuff... Go Chile!

I find it pathetic when someone roots for other team just because his original team didnt qualify LMAO But from you everything is pathetic.
CHINO MARINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fireflyry

We are out but I feel pretty proud of our team.

A bit gutted Ricky did'nt go more aggressive in the second with his field placements but he did an amazing job all around.

Awesome to follow the All Whites and just stoked we made an impact.It's a huge deal here in New Zealand.

Good luck to the other teams, especially those from our pool.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: fireflyry on Jun 25, 2010, 06:45 PM

A bit gutted Ricky did'nt go more aggressive in the second with his field placements but he did an amazing job all around.

Awesome to follow the All Whites and just stoked we made an impact.It's a huge deal here in New Zealand.

NZ really did themselves proud, I mean considering you don't even have a professional nation league you put up a fight against a lot of well paid 'pros'

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Brazil-Portugal

A snooze match.

Coming up Chile-Spain, Honduras-Switzerland. Could Chile give the biggest surprise of the tournament eliminating Spain?

fireflyry

Quote from: wheresmysnare on Jun 25, 2010, 06:51 PM
NZ really did themselves proud, I mean considering you don't even have a professional nation league you put up a fight against a lot of well paid 'pros'

Cheers bro.

It's the best we have ever done in football which is a huge minority sport here.Watched every game, the draw against Italy was HUGE but I thought we let ourselves down a bit playing Paraguay and were close to making the 16.

Either way I plan to greet the team at the airport with a few friends and hope to shake a few hands.So proud of what the team did for themselves and football in New Zealand.

Fully supporting Slovakia for their maturity and respect towards us when we played them and the fact they are major underdogs, like we were.

They also use as much hair product......just.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Jun 25, 2010, 09:02 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!!!! With your "perfect prediction" you fucked up the whole team LMAO What a fucking idiot. Next time wait for your lousy nation to qualify instead of giving stupid predictions. What a stupid idiot. I wonder if you said the same on spanish talking boards, if you did I hope you are getting "nice" messages and I hope you get some of those nice messages here on this board from fellow chilean fans. Asshole.

epistaxis

I hope we (the netherlands) loose, all the orange stuff is making me vomit.
Do all you other countries have that much WC related goodies as we do? Here you get something at every darn supermarket.
And not to mention the infamous 'Orange dress' which l think looks like a potatoe bag with a fancy rope.

We even have a company that gives away one free year of electricity if we win the world cup to everyone who signs up before July.
It's !$%^& ridiculous.

White Wrist

lithium

Quote from: fireflyry on Jun 25, 2010, 06:45 PM

💩

ToneDef

defTHE1s

Quote from: ToneDef on Jun 26, 2010, 03:17 AM
Quote from: wheresmysnare on Jun 24, 2010, 12:35 PM
England will beat ze germans ya!

Time to bend those fuckers over.
It'll be a very interesting match, but I don't know, I don't have favorites but maybe Germany will win... who knows, really, ut it's from what I've seen..

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Deftones-argentina

Argentina is playing surprisingly good, since the team was kind of fighting between themselves in a subtle way an year ago. It has become a really good team.

Vesanic

Argentina is the most solid team of the tournament, so far.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Im very pissed off and sad for USA. They didnt deserve to lose this fucking way. Only 2 chances for Ghana and they scored, what a fucking lousy and lucky team.
I really hope Uruguay fucked them up really good >:( Fuck you Ghana Fuck you lucky bastards. Thank the referee too, he was your 12 player. >:(

bright lights, big city

yeah the last 25 minutes or so of that match is exactly why i dislike soccer, and why it will never be a popular sport in the US.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

bright lights, big city

i know i probably shouldn't have said that, it will piss people off, but seriously i've realized with this world cup that soccer players are the biggest floppers and whiners and divas on the planet. plus the "strategy" of playing keepaway by ghana for the last 25 minutes... fuck that, that's bush league.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?