Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The 2010 World Cup South Africa Thread

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Jun 04, 2010, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wheresmysnare

To be honest USA should have held on to their 2-1, if they let ghana back in it ofcourse they will try everything they can to keep themselves in the match, they were the underdogs and the last african nation in the worldcup!  Howard should have saved both, to get done at his near post for the first with his amount of experience isn't good enough. USA's attitude has always been very good though and to be honest they could have sailed through the match on another day.

black coffee

Obviously between England and Germany there is lots of history. Should be a tough match, but England didn't beat Germany in a while, and today it's not going to be any different.

I wonder how people in Portugal and Spain think about their upcoming match, considering both nations are very proud of their football team and would hate to lose against their neighbor. Spain might have the stronger team, but I am sure the Portuguese are not planning to give away any presents.

Vesanic

Well, I think that robbed goal totally killed England motivation. Germany destroyed the second half.

Crazylegs

The second half could have been entirely different. If the teams were tied at half time, both teams would probably have been more careful, and maybe the end result could have ended up entirely different aswell. With that said, i think Germany would've still won. They have so much quality in all parts of the team, and they play so well together. It's such a joy to watch the young guns like Özie and Müller ripping the English team to shreds. I'm guessing Germany go all the way this year, allthough i really hope Spain will win.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: Vesanic on Jun 27, 2010, 07:00 PM
Well, I think that robbed goal totally killed England motivation. Germany destroyed the second half.

+1

Sushi-X

yup still calling it.

Argentina>Mexico 3-1

EDIT: and yes Argentina was off sides on that first goal. unfair call on the officials.

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Goodbye Mexico
I gotta say Argentina played like shit the last 20 minutes and must get tougher for the next objective: Germany

Sushi-X

Rocket Skates '94

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 27, 2010, 11:24 PM
Goodbye Mexico
I gotta say Argentina played like shit the last 20 minutes and must get tougher for the next objective: Germany

that's true.

Quote from: MxKnife on Jun 27, 2010, 11:26 PM
Germany>Argentina 3-2

That's wishful thinking, no more no less.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: MxKnife on Jun 27, 2010, 11:26 PM
Germany>Argentina 3-2

That is totally fine because Germany is playing really great. Besides we are just talking about this game only, whatever it comes let it come ;) If Argentina wins will you root for the other team so they can get eliminated? LMAO
Argentina (Daddy) sent you home again so deal with it ;)
Anyway Tomorrow's matches
Japan-Paraguay
Portugal-Spain

Sushi-X

Damn dude it's just a football game. Don't be a fucking football Nazi. I'll root for whoever I wanna root for. If I want Germany to win vs Argentina is just cause my home team lost. And I want a little vengeance.

Stop being a little bitch, quit fucking belittling ppl on here about football and just enjoy the damn tournament!

Rocket Skates '94

Deftones-argentina

defTHE1s

I'm not against Argentina cuz they beat Mexico, but I wan't Germany to win, as I wanted the same today vs England.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Sushi-X

Deftones-argentina:
Quote from: MxKnife on Today at 04:10 PM

And I want a little vengeance.

oops! my bad. Sorry honey!

It's ok dear. It's just a game. Haha

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

My bad tomorrow's games are Netherlands-Slovakia and Brazil-Chile. Pretty awesome games

black coffee

Argentina-Germany is already a sweet Q/F, but Netherlands-Brazil belongs right there as well.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Ok Today is gone

Tomorrow's games

Japan-Paraguay
Portugal-Spain

Big awesome games tomorrow.

defTHE1s

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jun 29, 2010, 07:17 AM
Ok Today is gone

Tomorrow's games

Japan-Paraguay

Big awesome games tomorrow.
And the winner is:

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Paraguay did an awesome job. Spain was spain as always kinda meh. Portugal's goalkeeper was a true warrior today and to be honest Portugal didnt deserve to lose that way. Now we must wait 3 days without soccer :( And then is when things r starting to get tougher.
Oh by the way that Paraguay babe is called Larissa Riquelme ;)

black coffee

One national team from South America in each quarterfinal, that's pretty impressive.

I'm still hoping for a Netherlands-Germany Final.