Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The 2010 World Cup South Africa Thread

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Jun 04, 2010, 10:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

deftonekid

so Brazil is out...good for Holland

epistaxis

Never saw that coming.

Not even after watching this this:
Waarzegster voorspelt Nederland - Brazilië aan de Hyves reporters!

Sorry no subs.
YEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEAYEA

Crazylegs

holy shit this Uruguay - Ghana game is fucking intense.

Sushi-X

You got that right!!! That last minute was crazy and then missed penalty shot.!

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Uruguay deserves it more than Ghana. What happened to Brazil is because their ego got too big for themselves.

Sushi-X

wow i expected the Germans to win a close game, but man they are fucking owning Argentina!!  ;D

EDIT: 4-0!! Awesome game  ;D

Rocket Skates '94

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: MxKnife on Jul 03, 2010, 06:37 PM
wow i expected the Germans to win a close game, but man they are fucking owning Argentina!!  ;D

As expected you are a pathetic mexican LMAO Now Im pretty sure you are rooting for them to win LMAO What a pathetic piece of shit. You give bad credit to the ppl of your country.

Argentina played like total shit today. The first goal was what got this team down. Messi didnt do shit with the exception of losing balloons. I really dont understand why the coach took that long to make some changes.
Coming up next Paraguay-Spain which I think is going to be an awesome game.

Buchido

There is no better team than Germany. Fact! What a game...
http://www.deftonesworld.com

My Deftones-Bootlegs List: http://duke_phil.angelfire.com/deftonesvideobootlegstrade//

Sushi-X

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 03, 2010, 06:58 PM
wow i expected the Germans to win a close game, but man they are fucking owning Argentina!!  ;D

As expected you are a pathetic mexican LMAO Now Im pretty sure you are rooting for them to win LMAO What a pathetic piece of shit. You give bad credit to the ppl of your country.

Argentina played like total shit today. The first goal was what got this team down. Messi didnt do shit with the exception of losing balloons. I really dont understand why the coach took that long to make some changes.
Coming up next Paraguay-Spain which I think is going to be an awesome game.

oh noes the football nazi is making fun of me! what ever shall i do!? Oh lord please save me from my ignorant Mexican ways, excuse me for enjoying a bloody fucking football game.

the only pathetic idiot here is you. i'm sorry if everything else in your life is pathetic, and the only way to cope is to act like a total douche bag about football on SL.

Rocket Skates '94

Sushi-X

Paraguay vs Spain are playing now

My money is on Spain

Rocket Skates '94

lithium

💩

Crazylegs

Yet an amazing game. Fucking Villa can't be stopped, won't be stopped.

defTHE1s

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Jul 03, 2010, 06:58 PM

As expected you are a pathetic mexican
you better shut up dude. As it is shown, and as i've been saying, Argentina didn't have a good team, they were lucky cuz they played against minor teams (even Mexico could beat those chés, but they were victims of their own errors), Mexico started dominating he Argentinians, but since the error from the referee, the lose concentration (and I'm not saying it's an excuse, they SHOULDN'T have lose the concentration, specially during the 2nd goal.)
So now they play against a pretty decent team (IMO the best team of the tournament along with Holland) and they show their real face.

GO GERMANY.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

Vesanic

I have to disagree.

Until now, Argentina has been showing a solid game and was the second best team of the Cup, first one being Germany.

On the other hand, RoyalDeftonicBoy, you know it but, calm the fuck down. Your racists posts are not accepted here. First warning.

black coffee

That was the funniest day in a while. Right after the game we went to the city centre. Today my voice is hardly working.

btw I just wanted to remind everyone

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 30, 2010, 10:52 AM

I'm still hoping for a Netherlands-Germany Final.

defTHE1s

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 04, 2010, 02:53 AM
I have to disagree.

Until now, Argentina has been showing a solid game
No way dude.
Solid game against medium teams. Now they played against a major team, it all was revealed haha :P
I'm not against Argentina, Messi is one of my fav players, but same goes for Brazil, they weren't playing that good...

Deftones-argentina

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 04, 2010, 02:53 AM
I have to disagree.

Until now, Argentina has been showing a solid game and was the second best team of the Cup, first one being Germany.

On the other hand, RoyalDeftonicBoy, you know it but, calm the fuck down. Your racists posts are not accepted here. First warning.

I agree with this. The problem in this match is that the players wanted to show off for themselves and not play as a team, individualism killed the hope. And I sustain think messi did a nice job at first, not playing the Ego role. Germany were clearly more effective and their tactics proved to be more powerful than ours in the right time. Shit happens, I guess.

ToneDef

Quote from: black coffee on Jul 04, 2010, 12:38 PM
That was the funniest day in a while. Right after the game we went to the city centre. Today my voice is hardly working.

btw I just wanted to remind everyone

Quote from: black coffee on Jun 30, 2010, 10:52 AM

I'm still hoping for a Netherlands-Germany Final.

Your sig is great, haha.

Uruguay ftw.