Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Jersey Shore Season 2 Thread

Started by TheWatcher, Jun 09, 2010, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alvarezbassist17

The next big show that will probably rival the retardation of this garbage is gonna be Big Island TV.  It's set in Lake Minnetonka where all of the boats owned by local loser trust-fund babies and occupied by walking breast implants link up and exchange vomit during the summertime, and it's literally like a mile away from my house.  Be excited, you reality television fiends, you.

bright lights, big city

you had me at breast implants
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

Alvarez have you ever bathed in the waters of lake Minnetonka?
💩

alvarezbassist17

yes, yes i have.  Ain't nothin pure about it, there's millfoil and all other kinds of plants in it like crazy.  So when I bathe in its waters I have an allergic reaction, but it straight up fuckin rulz for boating, tell you what.

E-Money

I hear Snookie makes 30g's a show....

alvarezbassist17

No you heard wrong, she did 30 Gs of blow.

Jacob

alvarez, here's a suggestion: bomb the place.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

alvarezbassist17

Yeah, I've been considering it, but I want to put together a solution that will involve all of the bitches with big titties taking refuge at my place and could use practical ideas.

Jacob

easy. trick all the guys to be in the house and all the girls to be outside. the bomb in the house goes off, and you just happen to drive by outside in your big expensive truck and offer to drive the girls to safety.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Sinatra

They all need to be in the next saw movie. That's the only way I'd watch saw/jersey shore.

theis

Quote from: Sinatra on Aug 12, 2010, 03:59 PM
They all need to be in the next saw movie. That's the only way I'd watch saw/jersey shore.

Haha. Great  idea!

your sister gets me hard

This is what I deal with every summer.  Glad it's on a national scale now.  I have had plenty of interactions with the cast.  I'm awesome.