Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hyped for E3! *updated* 56k warning

Started by nintendoXO, Jun 12, 2010, 07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendoXO

Anyone else?! I will be updating this as  much as i can! For now enjoy!

Press Conferences:

Microsoft: Monday, June 14th @ 10am PDT
Nintendo: Tuesday, June 15 @ 9:00am PDT
Sony: Tuesday, June 15 @ 12:00pm PDT
Ubisoft: Monday, June 14 @ 5:00pm PDT
EA: Monday, June 14 @ 2:00pm PDT

You can go to Gamespot to watch a live feed of the conferences.

Force Unleashed 2
Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2: E3 2010 Exclusive Betrayal Cinematic Trailer (HD)

Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout New Vegas E3 2010 Exclusive Gameplay Trailer [HD]

Dead Space 2
Dead Space 2 E3 2010: Debut Gameplay Trailer

Killzone 3
KILLZONE 3 OFFICIAL E3 2010 REVEAL TRAILER

Devils Third
Devil's Third - E3 2010 Exclusive Debut Trailer HD

Marvel vs Capcom 3
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 E3 2010 Trailer

Gran turismo 5
Gran Turismo 5 E3 2010 Trailer (HD)

Scott Pilgram Vs The World
Scott Pilgrim vs The World: E3 2010 Debut Gameplay Montage [HD]

Crysis 2
Crysis 2 E3 2010 Teaser Trailer [HD]

Deus EX: Human Revolution
Deus Ex Human Revolution E3 2010 Trailer [HD]

Fear 3
FEAR 3 E3 2010 Trailer [HD]

Bulletstorm (First Look)
Bulletstorm EA Showcase London Feature [HD]

nintendoXO

Force Unleashed 2 game play video(360) Sorry about the link i cant find the video on youtube yet :\
http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/55059/star-wars-the-force-unleashed-2/videos/e310_forceunleashed2_gmp_061110.html

Jacob

cool, thanks for putting all these videos up.

I've been keeping a close eye on Fallout: New Vegas and even though FO3 was a major letdown I'm more hyped about this. it's a shame they still keep that old engine alive because it looks like total crap, but with some of the original developers at the helm I'm positive that the game will be a lot better than FO3. mainly in the dialogue and story department. also, the New Vegas scenery gives off a stronger Fallout vibe than DC ever did.

I'm also really psyched about Crysis 2. been looking forward to that one since the first time I completed the first game.

as for Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I'm very curious about it but I'm prepared to be let down. the first Deus Ex is one of my favorite games and from the looks of it, this will be more similar to the first sequel which wasn't nearly as good.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

nintendoXO

Youre welcome! Just trying to do my part on being the video game nerd on the forums :3

Im extremely excited for Crysis 2,At the time i didnt have a good PC to run Crysis,But now the second one is coming out for xbox so thats pretty cool,Still on the fence if i should get it for 360 or PC because i have a beast of a PC now.

And im really excited for Devils Third, That game just looks like a lot of fun tons of action.

Crazylegs

I'm pretty stoked about E3. It's always fun to see the new titles. I'm looking forward to seeing some footage from dead space 2, Bulletstorm, Brink, Fallout, Nhl 11, Metal Gear Rising (perhaps), and it would make me happy in my pants if they announced elder scrolls 5, I'm not exactly holding my breath for that to happen, but it would be awesome.

nintendoXO

If im not mistaken they already confirmed a Elder scrolls 5 at E3?

Crazylegs

has it been officially announced, i can't remember that. I've read that they started work on immediately after finishing oblivion, but i would like to hear some details, or better yet, see some details.

nintendoXO

Alright, If i do find something i will PM it to you :]

Crazylegs

I'm not saying i want you to find it for me. I want to hear or see some details at E3 this year.

nintendoXO

Oh Ok! Well i will still look for something,Just because :\

Jacob

Quote from: nintendoXO on Jun 12, 2010, 08:17 PM
Youre welcome! Just trying to do my part on being the video game nerd on the forums :3

Im extremely excited for Crysis 2,At the time i didnt have a good PC to run Crysis,But now the second one is coming out for xbox so thats pretty cool,Still on the fence if i should get it for 360 or PC because i have a beast of a PC now.

And im really excited for Devils Third, That game just looks like a lot of fun tons of action.

I'd get it for PC, I can't stand playing first person shooters on consoles. plus, it'll look better on your PC.

I haven't heard of Devils Third before but it looks pretty cool. what kind of game will it be?
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

nintendoXO

From the looks of it its a 3rd person shooter,Its by the guy who made dead or alive and ninja gaiden. The trailer is the 5th one down.

weakcure

I'm really excited for Dead Space 2 and Fallout. I don't really game, but my boyfriend got me hooked on Dead Space. I love scaring myself when I play it at night.

Does anyone know of people from the general public who have been able to go to E3? I know it's "not open to the public," but I've heard it's pretty easy to get your way in.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Dead Space 2, Gran Turismo 5 and Marvel Vs Capcom 3 :D !!!! I could care less for the rest.
Any news about Silent Hill?

bright lights, big city

Silent Hill is supposed to be unveiled next week. Personally, I'm hoping for a new Resident Evil announcement.

And some news from Rockstar on L.A. Noire and Agent.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

nintendoXO

OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED!!! It feels like the first day of school...

And rumor is going around there is going to be a new silent hill.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

by the way, Xbox 360 Slim? fuck that.

and this Kinect/Natal bullshit is stupid too. how many of you guys are really into this motion control fad? (yes i own a wii, but basically only for nintendo's games)
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Im looking forward to that announcement =D !!!!! I cant stop looking @ the Gran Turismo 5 Trailer =D I really hope to race against some of you guys

fireflyry

Heck yeah.

Love my spacies since I pwnd you all at Street Fighter 2 that time.

Cool thread and look forward to hearing what I should budget for.Deus and Dead Space are looking awesome.

Great to see an upsurge for this years show following the "*Insert Developer* goes bust" recession blues.

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.