Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones 2010 Headlining Tour

Started by Menos el Oso, Jun 23, 2010, 04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesus2Chino

Yeah, I haven't seen them in Sacto since Self-Titled. I can't wait! I passed on the meet and greet package and just got the one that comes with the limited edition stuff, and another normal ticket for my girlfriend. I figured it would be more of a formality and I'd only get a couple seconds and a picture from the meet and greet, especially if they sold like 200 per show--that and I couldn't spend $300 to get one for myself and one for the lady. I'll figure out a way next time they come around, or maybe even at the show, haha. Now I only have to wait all summer.

Much respect,
-Matt
Much respect,
-Matt

Subliminal

Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Jun 24, 2010, 09:53 PM
Yeah, I haven't seen them in Sacto since Self-Titled. I can't wait! I passed on the meet and greet package and just got the one that comes with the limited edition stuff, and another normal ticket for my girlfriend. I figured it would be more of a formality and I'd only get a couple seconds and a picture from the meet and greet, especially if they sold like 200 per show--that and I couldn't spend $300 to get one for myself and one for the lady. I'll figure out a way next time they come around, or maybe even at the show, haha. Now I only have to wait all summer.

Much respect,
-Matt

You don't need a pass to meet Stef at least anyway haha, he's usually always cool about hanging out with the fans.

But yeah.. if you want to meet Chino, that ticket is the sure fire way I guess. haha

976-EVIL

Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Jun 24, 2010, 09:53 PM

Much respect,
-Matt

That is a good question Matt. I wonder how many VIP tickets they will sell for each show. The phrase "intimate meet and greet" is used but what does that mean?

O.K. I just lobbed a softball up for someone to crush........
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

lithium

Just hang out by the buses after the gig
💩

weakcure

Quote from: Timmy666 on Jun 24, 2010, 05:14 PM
For the love of GOD - COME TO NEW YORK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES.

Who:       Deftones
When:   
Friday, September 24, 2010 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT
Where:   Madison Square Garden
4 Penn Plaza
New York NY 10001

:)

samson simpson

Quote from: weakcure on Jun 25, 2010, 05:37 AM

Who:       Deftones
When:   
Friday, September 24, 2010 8:00 PM - 11:30 PM EDT
Where:   Madison Square Garden
4 Penn Plaza
New York NY 10001

:)

stop selling wolf tickets

weakcure

Menos el Oso

2 more dates added.
August 21st San Antonio, TX – AT&T Center (feat. Baroness)
September 11th Niagra Falls, NY – Rapids Theater

I'll probably end up driving  to the San Antonio show with a couple of my friends!

defdan00

AT&T Center?????  WTF?!?!?!  That venue sucks!  This means only they will have GA and seats.  They should have it all GA like at Sunken Gardens or Sunset Station.  Blah!

Saw them in Corpus back in April so no biggie...definitely going again, that's for sure.

stoneFeD

theres vip for the headliner?

There Will Be Blood

Yeah they are, with AIC LOL..... I was so mad with all of u before when u had those dates with them....! But now we got headlines and im so happy right now!!!

stoneFeD

damn that shii is sold out for ventura haha

stoneFeD

im kinda thinkin of grabbin the fresno vips

Timmy666

Yes i know Deftones are playing in NYC with AIC but they arent headlining. Now theyre doing a Niagra Falls which is about 6 hours away from where I live in New York. Cocks.

defsteve

Quote from: Timmy666 on Jun 28, 2010, 08:20 AM
Yes i know Deftones are playing in NYC with AIC but they arent headlining. Now theyre doing a Niagra Falls which is about 6 hours away from where I live in New York. Cocks.

Road Trip....
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

Timmy666

janie13

Jerry_Curls

Quote from: stoneFeD on Jun 27, 2010, 09:44 PM
damn that shii is sold out for ventura haha

Naw, I got some tickets just right now...hmmm..
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

simmamadrama4000

just got my tickets in the mail today for the 9/13 pittsburgh show @ club zoo. just bought  my 9/14 cleveland HOB tix today. woot. two days of deftones ^_^. anyone hitting up those shows (or someone i could hitch a ride from O_o??) lol