Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Predators

Started by RoyalDeftonicBoy, Jun 25, 2010, 12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Predators

I think at least this movie gets a descent remake, boot or whatever you wanna call it.

Jacob

I fucking hate trailers, they always show you too much.

anyways, I'm really looking forward to this. the first Predator movie is one of my alltime favorites and I love the character (Predator 2 was great too). but I was hugely disappointed by both AvP movies. this looks like it might be a step in the right direction to make the franchise good again.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

Jizzlobber

ahh fuck i want to go watch this so much, but my girlfriend hates like, action movies with guns and stuff...

meh...ill go watch it with my mates soon though..im really keen to see this : )
<

tarkil

I was really keen to see it as well, I even managed to drag the missus with me, but it was really quite a bad movie, so really don't expect too much !
And I really loved the old predator movies...

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bright lights, big city

I have to disagree. While not a great movie, I thought Adrien Brody really was fantastic in it. And I really liked how it was set on a new world and a continuation of the storyline from the first movie. And Danny Trejo was in it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

from_musings

blixa

i liked it. i was entertained so i guess it did the job. it wasn't amazing or anything, but it wasn't bad.