The Last Airbender

Started by devilinside, Jun 28, 2010, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

devilinside

RoyalDeftonicBoy

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The movie has terrible reviews by yahoo users and has a C and on www.imdb.com 5.1 out of 10
I dont know where he is going to retire.

theis

devilinside

Have any of you actually watched the show?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Nope the only shows I saw on nickelodeon were Doug (Great show) and Rugrats :D

bright lights, big city

Quote from: devilinside on Jul 03, 2010, 12:40 AM
Have any of you actually watched the show?
yeah one episode and it wasn't too shabby, but my best friend loves the show. however he saw the movie today and confirmed its suckitude.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

I saw it,and it wasn't TERRIBLE,but a lot of things were left out which I was kind of bummed about. But there are going to be more,because they only did book one,so hopefully the next will be better.

theis

Roger Ebert seemed to love it:

½ star out of 4.

""The Last Airbender" is an agonizing experience in every category I can think of and others still waiting to be invented. The laws of chance suggest that something should have gone right. Not here. It puts a nail in the coffin of low-rent 3D, but it will need a lot more coffins than that."

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100630/REVIEWS/100639999

Haha.

devilinside

Like I said, it wasn't the worst movie i've seen, but not what I was hoping for. If it had been anything like the show,it would have been amazing. They said Aangs name wrong,the actors were WHITE, and they left out the Kyoshi warriors which are a big part of the series. I really hope that this didn't fuck up the possible sequals, and they get someone else to direct it.

ben

Roger Ebert liked the Garfield movies.  I wouldn't always put my money into what he has to say.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The movie keeps getting kill @ www.imdb.com now is 4.7 out of 10

devilinside

Quote from: ben on Jul 03, 2010, 09:54 PM
Roger Ebert liked the Garfield movies.  I wouldn't always put my money into what he has to say.

LOL