Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Albums of the week

Started by raynor, Jun 29, 2010, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

yes, she doesn't realize that some people in the world get hard by hearing new, incredible music.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Feb 10, 2011, 05:22 PM
yes, she doesn't realize that some people in the world get hard by hearing new, incredible music.

this, a million times and more

E-Money

I'll be posting my albums tonight most likely. 

Crazylegs

blixa

Quote from: poofing acid on Feb 10, 2011, 04:12 PM
Quote from: blixa on Feb 10, 2011, 03:09 PM
y'all need to find something new to fantasise about.

I don't think the last two responses were directed at you.  The world doesn't revolve around you, Mariam.

go fuck yourself.

you're still going first.

poofing acid

You picked week 6 and I chose week 7.  Once again, you can't have it your way everytime...

blixa

bright lights, big city

christ, this argument* has been going on for 2 pages and 5 days.

*flirtation
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

glenn informed him that he is up. technically he is meant to go soon. i'm meant to go after him.

poofing acid

Hahahha.

I can't go right now.  I'm going to see Fedor fight tonight.  Tomorrow is my brother's birthday.  Monday and Tuesday I'm visiting a friend in Virginia.  Wednesday through Sunday I am on Umph tour again!

And I am not going until I have my shit together.  It'll probably be next year lolz.

lostpilot

okay, so what's the order of people posting new albums? I'm excited about hearing some new awesome music and, of course, sharing latest of my discoveries :)

bright lights, big city

well i went a week ago.... should mean someone's posting in the next day or 2.

hopefully.
DERP

Crazylegs

yeah what happened to E-Money.

lostpilot

well if the system doesn't work, I can post mine today if nobody is against it. Five albums?

E-Money

Srry guys, I've been so damn busy with work. I've got mine ready, will post when I get home tonight.

spitfire

may i join? just say which week

raynor

updated the list! hope I didn't miss anyone.

bebo

Id like to go again if thats cool

bright lights, big city

this is awesome, we're getting enough people to last till like June.
DERP

Crazylegs

Let's just keep it up this time. I hope some more people will listen through at least a few each week. It sucks when these threads don't get more than a few comments i think, but for all i know people could just be downloading and enjoying the albums and keeping stumm.