Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Albums of the week

Started by raynor, Jun 29, 2010, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starz

Ok so the starter of this thread or a MOD should draw up some sort of list of names and when they're posting. I have no preference, I'll go wheneverrrr

EDIT: ok didnt check first page  :D

lostpilot

I wıll post my albums today, I think :)

Crazylegs

lostpilot

yes I know. I will try my best to post my albums asap :D

Starz

So looking at the list it's supposed to be my turn next week. But I haven't had enough time to prepare as I been busy with University shiz so if someone wants to go instead of me then that's cool. Sorry. I will go at some point though

Crazylegs

i can go next, and you'll go after me?

Starz

i'm ok with that Crazylegs

An bád dubh

Pppffttt, I was number 12 for 2010, waiting for number 11 to post his list and it never happened. I had my albums ready for like 4 months or so. Thats what happens when you obey the rules...

Seriously though, I just havent had the time (or the energy) to check out any new music lately, maybe the new weeks from 2011 will inspire me to do so again?

Ppfftt, though I still feel shattered for not being able to post my albums before the next years albums started. You guys and girls mind if I post the 12th week of 2010 like.. umm.. post-2010.... that okay to ya'll?

bright lights, big city

i'm not the authoritative figure around these parts, but i say why the hell not?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

An bád dubh

Well, Im just gonna trust your non-authorative instinct here and go right ahead and post my 5 albums already later today!

Crazylegs

lostpilot

Crazylegs

I'm posting mine later today if An bád dubh doesn't give a sign that he will.

An bád dubh

Its cool. I scrapped my old list of 5 albums and started to pick new ones but I just didnt feel like posting anything in the end. Gonna start checking the new album weeks from this year and see if an inspiration strikes me later this year to post something.

spitfire

one suggestion to this series, lets start using  http://www.multiupload.com/ then user chooses the download service that best suites.

black coffee

A good thought, but it's easier to search for existing links and post them, instead of uploading the stuff yourself when it's not really necessary.

It's all about JDownloader anyways.

spitfire

Quote from: black coffee on Mar 03, 2011, 09:40 PM
A good thought, but it's easier to search for existing links and post them, instead of uploading the stuff yourself when it's not really necessary.

It's all about JDownloader anyways.
true, but if upload is made by user, multiupload is welcome :)

Crazylegs

Doesn't multiupload take like multi more times longer to upload? Or is my logic retarded. If it's the same, i'll be sure to use it in the future.

spitfire

Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 04, 2011, 12:32 AM
Doesn't multiupload take like multi more times longer to upload? Or is my logic retarded. If it's the same, i'll be sure to use it in the future.
nop takes the same time, afterwords it just spreeds through the other 6 available hosting services.

Crazylegs

Quote from: spitfire on Mar 04, 2011, 04:14 AM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Mar 04, 2011, 12:32 AM
nop takes the same time, afterwords it just spreeds through the other 6 available hosting services.
bad assed. I'll use that the next time for sure.

Who's next. Starz?