Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Albums of the week

Started by raynor, Jun 29, 2010, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frequency_Chemist

I'd like to get in on some of this action.

Crazylegs

it's well over a week since i posted my albums. Starz, you going next?

bright lights, big city

somebody post something.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

spitfire

what week are we in?i think someone missed their week.... im still waiting for mine to come :(

black coffee

Then I'd say unveil it!

There are also ideas that I have for my 2nd round, so I could pitch in as well.

ben

I posted some stuff, hope that's alright. 

spitfire

what week are we in? whos next week? im kinda lost

Crazylegs

I updated the list in the first post

alvarezbassist17

I could get down on this too, I just don't know if there's a whole lot that i have that people here haven't heard of. Does that matter, really?

Crazylegs

Not at all. It doesn't have to be something none of us ever have heard, but of course there's not much point if you upload thriller and sgt. peppers right. I'll add you to the list.

btw. Starz you got yours ready soon, or should we go to the next one on the list.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: alvarezbassist17 on Mar 29, 2011, 08:22 PM
I could get down on this too, I just don't know if there's a whole lot that i have that people here haven't heard of. Does that matter, really?
oh yes i'm bracing myself for some awesome technical death metal now
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Someone fucking post something, i need my fix of potential future favorite bands.

spitfire

i can post mine... just let me know if i can and in a few hours i get it sorted out

Crazylegs

Sure, go right ahead dude.

spitfire

Crazylegs

Seems like this whole thing died again. We should probably find a new format or something. Any ideas? I guess whoever wanted to could just have their own thread and upload an album a week or something.

poofing acid

I blame Mazzy.  I can't go until she goes.

lostpilot

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 30, 2011, 03:17 PM
Seems like this whole thing died again. We should probably find a new format or something. Any ideas? I guess whoever wanted to could just have their own thread and upload an album a week or something.

I am up for this. Because  there are times when I really do find a good album and want to share it with all you guys.

Crazylegs

Yeah, i thought the same thing. It may turn out a bit chaotic though. Maybe we should add a new sub category in the download and request board with only album of the week threads. I don't know, what do you think.

lostpilot

I don't think it would be too chaotic. People who will post will post. But we need a sub-category for that for sure, otherwise the threads will go crazy.