Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Albums of the week

Started by raynor, Jun 29, 2010, 11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

so each time someone wants to share an album, create its own thread? or just one epic thread where anyone uploads a great album whenever?
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lostpilot

I believe the best way is:
a sub-category "Personal Recommendations"
every user who wants to post creates his thread and regularly posts new highlight albums there. Some threads will die off, others will survive.

bright lights, big city

ok that's a good idea. i was thinking something about posting into genres, but that would just get too complicated.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 30, 2011, 06:50 PM
every user who wants to post creates his thread and regularly posts new highlight albums there. Some threads will die off, others will survive.

This is what i was thinking too. We could always change things at a later point if we feel the need.

I guess i'll just pm nuno and see if he could put in a new sub-category, cause i don't think i have the power to do so.

spitfire

Quote from: Crazylegs on Apr 30, 2011, 07:00 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 30, 2011, 06:50 PM

This is what i was thinking too. We could always change things at a later point if we feel the need.

I guess i'll just pm nuno and see if he could put in a new sub-category, cause i don't think i have the power to do so.
agree.
also we could create a guidance for when youu post a recommendation:
exaple:

BAND - TITLE
ALBUM ARTWORK COVER
YEAR
GENRE
PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND SOUND ALIKE BANDS

lostpilot

comments:

BAND - TITLE
ALBUM ARTWORK COVER
YEAR (<--- maybe irrelevant sometimes?)
GENRE
PERSONAL THOUGHTS AND SOUND ALIKE BANDS
+ by the wish of the poster, a small (or even a big review)
+ link where you can check out the album and later buy it to support the artist :P

Crazylegs

Okay, here we go. Anyone who feels like it feel free to start your own thread.

poofing acid

Why was the format changed so quickly.  The OG gaynor didn't even have his say in the matter.

Crazylegs

I don't think he'll shed any tears over it. It's still basically the same deal. Go upload some Umphreys instead of worrying about raynor.

poofing acid

I can't go until Mazzy goes.

Crazylegs

That's the beauty of the new format yo. You can go whenever you want. Or is it a matter of principle?

poofing acid

Just out of principle I can't go before Mazzy.  I have shit lined up to post too!

bright lights, big city

she doesn't even read this thread and you know it. that means we can swear all we want and bad-mouth her all we want.  or post music, whatever.
DERP

poofing acid

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 07:30 AM
she doesn't even read this thread and you know it. that means we can swear all we want and bad-mouth her all we want.  or post music, whatever.

She knows I won't post until she does.  And she knows the "bad mouthing" is all in fun and I'm joking with her.  Go eat a dick.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: poofing acid on May 02, 2011, 08:08 AM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2011, 07:30 AM

She knows I won't post until she does.  And she knows the "bad mouthing" is all in fun and I'm joking with her.  Go eat a dick.
i'm sorry if you took my postings on this board at this late an hour as serious conversation.
DERP

poofing acid

raynor

ROOOOOAAAAARRR WHO CHANGED THE FORMAT!=#%€&"=€%&"(€%&=!?

Nah, great! Own section and everything. Awesome!

blixa

Quote from: poofing acid on Apr 30, 2011, 03:51 PM
I blame Mazzy.  I can't go until she goes.

you're so pussy whipped.

poofing acid

You're so dick slapped.

blixa

it wouldn't be your dick because it's not big enough to slap anyone in the face.