Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Started by lithium, Jul 06, 2010, 08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lithium

Quote from: wikipediaCurb Your Enthusiasm is an American comedy television series starring Seinfeld writer, co-creator, and executive producer Larry David. It is produced and broadcast by HBO.

Inspired by a 1999 one-hour mockumentary titled Larry David: Curb Your Enthusiasm, which David and HBO originally envisioned as a one-time project, the series follows David, who plays a fictionalized version of himself, in his life as a semi-retired writer, producer, and actor in Los Angeles.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is "loosely scripted": each episode uses a seven- to eight-page plot outline rather than a script. The plot and subplots of the episode are established in the outline, but the dialogue is improvised by the actors themselves.[1]

The series has been nominated for thirty Emmy Awards and won the 2002 Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Musical or Comedy.

As of 2010, seven seasons comprising 70 episodes have aired. A ten-episode eighth season is scheduled to air in 2011.[2] Having aired over more than ten years, it is HBO's longest-running scripted series.

Anyone watch this? If you don't you should.
💩

ben

theis

bright lights, big city

Quote from: theis on Jul 07, 2010, 12:23 AM
Genius show.
you got that right. so many classic episodes, but I think my favorite is the entire season when the Blacks lived LD. Leon managed to be even funnier than Jeff and his wife that year.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

sing blue silver

best show on television. my girlfriend is in love with larry. i support her decision.

lostpilot

I think I should  get into this.

Crazylegs

I just started watching a few weeks ago, and i love it.

sing blue silver

lithium

Season 8 premiere tonight!
💩

sing blue silver

bright lights, big city

I still fucking love this show. I love how everyone is all for getting divorces. Apparently he's going to NY this season. Hopefully that somehow means we still get a healthy dose of Jeff and Susie every week.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

lithium

I'm not going to be intimidated by a bunch of girl scouts! This conversation is ooooover.
💩

sing blue silver

Great first episode. Larry is my hero. Hopefully Leon will be around all season.