Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Live Project

Started by Vesanic, Jul 08, 2010, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

Deftones is pleased and excited to introduce the Deftones Live Project, a comprehensive fan initiative designed to celebrate their rich and long history of live performances throughout time and across the entire world. Together with fellow Deftones fans, you will be creating the definitive collection of Deftones live content.

Head over to the Deftones.com Tour Archive (link attached) now and upload a photo, video, or memory from any past Deftones shows you have attended. When enough content has been collected, the full Deftones Live Project will be launched, showcasing a stream of content from each show the band has played going back to the mid-90's.

Take part in this historic initiative by visiting the Live Project's Tour Archive now!

*We're still continuing to add dates, so if you notice one missing please feel free to email deftones@velvethammer.net.

Guess I and some others here have got some work...

Infector

Vesanic

I know that lots of tapers kept their footage hidden because they wanted to share it with the band only... And this includes epic footage... I'm horny.

mono

saltinut1

Quote from: Penicks on Mar 25, 2010, 06:09 PM
DEY ONLEY REALEASE DIDMAOND ASS N ROKET SKATE SO HWO DUD U GET IT??????
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 05, 2011, 05:01 PM
it sino bein sad cuz wendys woz al out of hambruges

976-EVIL

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 08, 2010, 01:20 AM
I know that lots of tapers kept their footage hidden because they wanted to share it with the band only... And this includes epic footage... I'm horny.

Agreed! As Fred Flintstone would say "I have an E-ROCK-TION!"
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

The page also says:

Once we've stored enough content, we'll launch the full Deftones live experience !

What the hell would that mean ?

976-EVIL

Maybe some sort of interactive website. Click on a year or show and see the footage (for a fee hopefully not).

I would love to see a series of DVD's!
One last Thing...You Should Beware the Content!!

Thank God that you........ love..... at all.

Vesanic

Hopefully they will release some of their own stuff... They must have tons.

Deftones-argentina

Knowing the tones this may end up in some dissapointing results. I hope I'm wrong, maybe a few gems will surface (crossing fingers for some god's hand footage or venison, those never get old)

Vesanic

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on Jul 08, 2010, 03:04 AM
Knowing the tones this may end up in some dissapointing results. I hope I'm wrong, maybe a few gems will surface (crossing fingers for some god's hand footage or venison, those never get old)

I wouldn't expect that kind of gems... They didn't even include tour dates from 1990 to 1996. ;D

E-Money

I'm hoping for some pink magg footage!

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

slyartwork

added most of 2010's setlists already....
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

White Wrist

dawg

I just checked it out and saw that they are missing a lot of shows!
It's probably only some kind of marketing, considering it's from velvet hammer...

other than that: great idea, just don't put too much effort in it guys! you might get fucked in the end ;)

Vesanic

I am not able to post videos in the 2010's articles. I post it, I write the title, the URL and the body, and it's still saying " Be the first to add a video " blah blah blah. Anyone else having this problem ?

saltinut1

Quote from: Vesanic on Jul 08, 2010, 01:06 PM
I am not able to post videos in the 2010's articles. I post it, I write the title, the URL and the body, and it's still saying " Be the first to add a video " blah blah blah. Anyone else having this problem ?
yes i am too!!
Quote from: Penicks on Mar 25, 2010, 06:09 PM
DEY ONLEY REALEASE DIDMAOND ASS N ROKET SKATE SO HWO DUD U GET IT??????
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 05, 2011, 05:01 PM
it sino bein sad cuz wendys woz al out of hambruges

Martin

Vesanic

I seriously hate this new font, though.