Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Ventura meet?

Started by Jerry_Curls, Jul 11, 2010, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry_Curls

Anyone want to meet up? Maybe a bar or some place? I usually start to wait in line like at 12 or 1.

Anyone know of a good bar around the venue?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

stoneFeD

There is quite a few bars u goin? I am

I think my buddy is goin hella earlylike nine haha

Jerry_Curls

YEah just waiting for my tix in the mail.

Lets say we meet at a bar at like 3pm?
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Jerry_Curls

So I guess you, no one else. ok...I'll be at the bar. Drinking. Alone.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

thirdeye

I might be able to meet up.  Depends how long I'm suck at work that day.  I have an extra ticket available too.

darshun

Anyone driving from LA to this show?  I live on the way to Ventura Concert Theatre (Westlake Village).  I'd like to record this set.  Please PM me...
Shop smart, shop "S" Mart

darshun

Is anyone driving from LA to Ventura for this show?  Anyone????  Bueller?

darshun

I guess this is what I get for going to the Spaceland show...

darshun

Jerry, you're inbox was full.  Thirdeye never got back to me, but have a g'time!!!

Vesanic

As usual, if someone could bring the setlist back, would be appreciated.

Jerry_Curls

On it....

I'll be there around 1pm...camping out, doing the usual.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

Vesanic

Gonna get that moustache rockin', huh ?

mr.sinister

I'm leaving to Ventura in a bit. I live in Whittier so it takes a good 2 hours to get there.

thirdeye

Sorry, my ride filled up quick.  I'll be hanging around the venue, probably filling myself with liquor so I'm numb enough for when they play "Lotion".

thirdeye

And I'll be on that setlist like nobody's business.  Excited that they're closing out shows with 7 words once again.

Jerry_Curls

Thanks fags for NOT wanting to meet up. I had a cooler full of beers and I was feeling good. Until next time...

All I have to say about tonight's show was that it was perfect. They really put on a show tonight. The setlist was well balanced and the songs were HEAVY as fuck. Stephen melted my face so many times tonight. Chino's singing was spot on. Digital Bath was damn near perfect. The crowd was wild, really into it. Even the 2nd tier/level was pitting. Elite and Dai the Flu were the highlight of my night. I don't think I've ever seen them play Dai The Flu. Or atleast, I can't remember. and it was great to finally hear Stephen fucking around with his guitar, playing some noise, similar to Sonic Youth, along with Sergio. Awesome!

Circa Survive is a great opening band for Deftones.
..Yeah don't go there,

I let you get to me

yeah yeah.

mr.sinister

Great fucking show!!!! My girl caught abe's stick! Best Deftones show i have been too. The set list was awesome. They played Dai!

Vesanic

Did they play Lifter and Korea ?

mr.sinister

Lifter yes, Korea, no.

Vesanic