Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

If you could ask them ANYTHING

Started by the same sound, Jul 15, 2010, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the same sound

what would you ask them if you had the chance?

the same sound

LOL OMG!

thanks for showing me that hahaha

Cod

Starz

I'd ask them questions about S/T. What's the meaning behind Battle-Axe etc...

the same sound

Quote from: Starz on Jul 23, 2010, 08:52 AM
[/quote

yeah, i noticed they don't really have that many interviews of them talking about S/T anywhere.
:/

snw9

will they ever re-record the linus demos besides the ones that have already been re-recorded?
Code: [Select]

snw9

oh and if there is a recording of "The vegetable song" the song ever deftones song, which apparently doesnt even sound like deftones
Code: [Select]

Oldnewtype

does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

Northcal

B33HIV3

I had several questions, but one of them is why include the instrumental filler track U,U,D,D,L,R,L,R,A,B,Select,Start the 30 Cheat Codes on the album along with Pink Cellphone

Sunbath

Quote from: Starz on Jul 23, 2010, 08:52 AM

There you go: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle-axe_(woman)

B33HIV3

Chino prefers not to delve into the meaning of his songs, leaving it open to interpretation. In one interview, he stated, "No, I don't listen to those two records," referring to the albums - Deftones and Saturday Night Wrist - from the period labeled by the band as "the dark days" in the first half of the last decade.

"We almost never play them. There's a song called Battle Axe off the self-titled record. A few years ago, we decided to relearn it for a tour. So I looked up the words online, and I was playing along, thinking: 'Man, this is so depressing.' It took me right back to a shitty part of my life, and I wasn't ready to reflect on that. We haven't played that song since."