Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

pianos become the teeth

Started by wither-I, Jul 25, 2010, 04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wither-I

dude, their album "old pride" is just perfect. its their freshman and only full length album thus... the songs are far from catchy but goddamn they NEVER GET OLD

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Deftones-argentina

I really like the vocals, maybe the first time were shokcing, but by the second you just get it and start adoring this kind of hopelessness the voice gives to the music.
I'd Also recommend Touché amore for anyone who digs them. They are a bit more grungy, but sound pretty much alike.

wither-I

Quote from: Deftones-argentina on May 04, 2011, 10:27 PM
I really like the vocals, maybe the first time were shokcing, but by the second you just get it and start adoring this kind of hopelessness the voice gives to the music.
I'd Also recommend Touché amore for anyone who digs them. They are a bit more grungy, but sound pretty much alike.
this.

wither-I

listening to touche right now and i really like. short songs. neato thanks!

Vesanic

Had to give " Houses we die in " some more listens... And it brought me to tears. This is fucking beautiful. Besides, I'm finally moving from my childhood home tomorrow because of too many family issues... Guess it's linked.

wither-I

Vesanic

wither-I

new song! spine!

their new album "the lack long after is out november 1st. and by the sound of the new track, this album will undoubtedly take over the globe!

all praise.

http://www.siqshit.com/

wither-I

the new album "the lack long after" was released yesterday and is utterly devastating. one of the heaviest, emotionally painful albums ive ever heard. seeing these guys play tomorrow with circle takes the square and touche amore, its going to destroy this city.

its been good knowing you guys...

wither-I

this band just upped their already indomitable game

http://youtu.be/bukD0KQDwIY

Vesanic

Vesanic

I would love to hear Palumbo on a PBTT song. I don't mean to bring GJ up everytime but their voices would be a great combo.

wither-I

Quote from: Vesanic on Jan 05, 2013, 07:01 AM
I would love to hear Palumbo on a PBTT song. I don't mean to bring GJ up everytime but their voices would be a great combo.

yes indeed!

Vesanic

Diplo

This album is so beautiful.
I only listen to La Dispute but their last album was boring as hell. This one is really good even if there is no scream.