Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Street Figfhter X Tekken

Started by Sushi-X, Jul 25, 2010, 06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sushi-X

Street Fighter X Tekken Comic Con 2010 Debut Trailer [HD]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/24/street-fighter-x-tekken-and-vice-versa-revealed-at-comic-con/

From Joystiq:
According to Event Hubs, Capcom producer Yoshinori Ono recently dropped a fairly sizable bomb on attendees of the company's "Street Fighter Mania!: SSFIV and Beyond" panel at Comic-Con: Street Fighter X Tekken. The oft-rumored project will be developed by Capcom using the Street Fighter IV  engine (only with two-fighter tag team battles), and will feature a number of fighters from Namco's similarly successful fighting franchise, including Kazuya and Nina Williams.

But that's not all! Ono also revealed that Namco Bandai would be developing Tekken X Street Fighter, which will be developed in-house at Tekken, and spearheaded by long-time franchise producer Katsuhiro Harada. Both titles will be released for 360 and PS3, though according to a cheeky slide at the end of the presentation, the current release window is "not for a while!"

EDIT: could someone plz correct my spelling error of the topic title? thank you.

Rocket Skates '94

oldgentlovecraft

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Balthazard

i think people around my age know more about tekken than street fighter  but am still buying that when it comes out

jimmycarry

Mine favorite is Street Fighter But played this game long time ago. This is really nice action fighting games. In mine childhood i often playing this game. But now i don't like to play fighting games. And so that i have choosed a new category for playing games Driving games. Its provide me much more adventure that the action games..... So Currently these are mine favorite.