Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

World of Meh! One Love for Chi Blogathin Fundraiser is going on NOW!

Started by World of Meh, Jul 31, 2010, 06:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

World of Meh

Hey everybody,

A little while ago I posted how my website, World of Meh, would be doing a fundraising event for Chi and his family. Well, that day is here and we have been going strong for the past 3 hours.

For 24 hours straight, our staff, including myself and my husband, will be doing a blogging marathon with hopes that it can help raise money for Chi. A new post will be up every 30 minutes, so please check out www.worldofmeh.com and join in on the fun.

For every dollar you donate, you will get an entry into our raffle that starts at noon, PST. Gaming companies like Activision, EA, Mumbo Jumbo Games, and others have kindly donated some really awesome prizes.

To get more information on how to donate, how to earn entries into the raffle, or on how you can help support us, please check out this page:

http://www.worldofmeh.com/2010/07/one-love-for-chiblogathon-fundraiser-is-on/

And be sure to follow us on Twitter @WorldofMeh for all the updates as we go along. If you are on Twitter, please RT and help spread the word :)

(sidenote: on my personal Twitter I will be blipping Deftones songs all day long to help keep the vibe going - @VivoEstSomnio)