Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2 TIX for Allentown show on Sept.12

Started by celophane, Aug 02, 2010, 04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

celophane

Newbee here, longtime fan but not a big poster. I got 2 tix for the CrocRock Allentown, PA show but I can't go to the show. Need to sell both tix together and not looking to profit off this at all. $60 for both tix includes the 26.00 cost for each plus the $4.00 online charge per tix, I believe the show is sold out, cuz the venue has taken off the 'buy now' link and cost. Would prefer a local sell (Allentown/Reading area) so I can hand deliver the tix. Peace.

illzilla

Dude I need 2 tix for this show, So I hope you still got em. I live just outside of philly, and definately interested.
Let me know whats up.

rustybawz

I need tix as well. If first poster doesn't follow through, hit me up. I have a Pit pass for the Sep 25th show that I'd be willing to trade. Ipaid $120 for it.

underalus

Damn, I was also looking for two tickets to this. If anyone's got a heads up let me know please, it would be greatly appreciated.

New Murderer

i also need 2 tix for this show, so if any more become available, please let me know too! thanks!

charissa

Hope you all find tix to this show!!! I am GOING to this show...got some presale VIP tix and can't wait... hope y'all get to go too!!!! Excited to hear it's sold out though...gonna be awesome!!

My hubby HATES crowds, is not a fan, and is going w/ me, so I may need to make some new friends to have my back. if he needs to step out. ;)